• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30a9db074b527e05ca5c17f1233b34fe.jpg

Hold fast! Weather the storm!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Before the sale starts (and the Enhanced Steam servers hopefully don't melt) I'm working on a few updates for Idle Master. In particular, JaseC will probably like this one.

Stupid badge page.

Haha. JaseC's never getting Worms 2.

I was so disappointed with WWP back at release. I felt like it took forever to finally come out, and it was nothing more than a not-so-good version of W:A.

You watch, 2 is going to be a pre-order bonus!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Btw, I've been meaning to ask.. I see you and Nabs and 2 other gaffers in the Tea Time mumble room. Whenever I tried to join. It won't let me.

Are you guys having secret Tea Club meetings in there? 0.o

The short answer is "yes."

The long answer is "It's a room where admins of the sever hang out mostly... so, yes."

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Jesus Christ you fucking people.

Is it not enough to have to wade through your anime gifs, push past your stagnant pools of Sony discussion, or face the bottomless, murky pit of daily morning pleasantries?

Now you're talking about coffee? In the sTEAm thread?

Lock this shit and throw away the key it is unsalvageable.
Mate Master Race.

Ruruja

Did the owners of "isthereanydeal.com" forget to pay this months server rent or something?

It keeps redirecting to a hosting page when I click it.

Step 1) Raise your game's RRP before the sale
Step 2) DDOS isthereanydeal so nobody knows it used to be much cheaper
Step 3) ????
Step 4) PROFIT!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
god what the hell is up with these sale prices. awful discounts all around.

just not going to bother checking steam again for the next 2 business weeks.

derExperte

Sure, it might get drowned out with sale talk, but damnit, I'll do my part to keep things on topic with my impression of Grey Cubes!

The best way I can put it is "ehhh".

It's a pretty basic Breakout-styled game with the gimmick being physics and other gimmicks on each level. One level will have the blocks stacked up on each other, so that when you hit the bottom one, the whole pile goes spilling over onto the field. It seemed like a neat idea at first, but as so often happens, the game never really makes much of the idea. So many of the levels feel like proof of concept ideas, and none of them ever really get difficult. The last few levels were a bit harder, but that was more of the annoying kind of difficulty than the good kind. The worst part is that there are never really any levels with a whole bunch of blocks that you have to chip your way through, instead the game seems to just go with the "fewer blocks that you have to hit multiple times to clear" route.

Let's just say that I'm glad I only spent $1 on it.

Hm, yeah, was hesitant but eventually bought it too. How long was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom