• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

too little -75% in dailies and flashes for my taste, today there are games from my wishlist there but not at price I wanna pay.

Jazz573

Certainly an interesting concept, worthy of support, but even the steamsale money is tickering through.

You used to be able to buy the all-ages version on MangaGamer, but the ESRB demanded it be taken down, since they don't allow titles they've rated below AO being sold on sites with adult content. As for why they got it rated, the Japanese developer, minori, demanded that it be.

should I get get deadcore or will it be bundled
should I get war of mine or will it be bundled or cheaper

is either game worth it?

general rule of thumb: are you going to seriously play it within a week or two of buying the game?

If so, go for it. If not, hold, because it will certainly be cheaper further down the line.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

NBsO6K4.jpg

I keep trying to give EA my money but their cart is bugging out. I guess they just can't handle accepting money

edit: if a game you want is in a flash it wont go cheaper. Feel free to buy it.

is it still worth it money wise to buy a sack of gems and make a booster pack? they look like they are hovering around .6-.8$ and I think I can get a booster for a little more than that

What's the difference between the deluxe edition and the regular one?

Might buy it at the end of the sale.
Deluxe has some extra DLC, mini soundtrack, digital artbook and a voice-over script.

I personally don't think it's worth twice as much as the standard edition. I'd much rather buy the standard (which I did) and then buy the full soundtrack (which I might do later).

Lain

How are we supposed to buy games if we are stuck clicking (or auto-clicking) to get gold in the meta game!?

Damn that Toukiden price. I want the game but that's a bit too high.

AsylumX

How much of a hassle is Uplay in Child of Light? I'm really interested in that game but I have the policy of staying away from Uplay and weird DRMs...

GaussTek

Hey guys, anyone want to split-up the KOF 2002 and 98 Two-packs right now, so we can save a buck? You know, one buys the 2002 two-pack and the other '98, then we gift the extra games...

Arthea

How much of a hassle is Uplay in Child of Light? I'm really interested in that game but I have the policy of staying away from Uplay and weird DRMs...

uplay is a hassle all right, but if you want a game, just jump into it, you won't die
just will play some updating of uplay form time to time not by your choice.

Uplay is fine, the uplay hate is overblown. some folks have had issues with saves disappearing and they used to have a terrible patching system but those issues seem to have been corrected in the last few months.

Poetic

That Toukiden price is a little unexpected. Kinda tames my hype a bit, might not get it at release and wait to see how the port is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom