• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hunnie Pop is the one with the ridiculous curse-y dialogue? which I awesome is neutered to shit on steam?

baterism

After dozens of booster packs.

I FINALLY get one foil for Neptunia.
330x192

Blanc best gurl. Sweet sweet money.

Chariot

Hunnie Pop is the one with the ridiculous curse-y dialogue? which I awesome is neutered to shit on steam?
Easy to patch. The dialogue is funny in the 15 minutes then you only repeat the same lines over and over for hours and hours. So buy it for the match-5 or don't buy it at all.
After dozens of booster packs.

I FINALLY get one foil for Neptunia.

Blanc best gurl. Sweet sweet money.
Gratz!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
there's a damage list thread done at the end of the sale. Please refrain from showing off your purchases until that thread is made.

your effort is much appreciated!

Thanks for reminding me that I've thus far forgotten to keep track of my purchases.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-1382E62D7AB5A958 - Taken by crazyrabbits

Lain

Our big SteamGAF group from yesterday is tearing through the monsters today at an incredible pace. How come the dps is so high today? Bosses literally explode.

Uzzy

The first time you meet each girl, you get some wonderfully witty dialogue. That is, however, all the dialogue you'll get. The rest is hours upon hours of match-5 and memorisation of a few factoids. So dull, such a waste.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Lego Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribbean are only 33% off? Boo.
They were, and I was disappointed since the Indy ones are the ones I don't have. Seems fixed now!

Server issues at first, but after buying X Rebirth yesterday, trying to purchase something invariably resulted in the "There was an error purchasing your item" error.
Damn, that sucks :(
Was it fixed or still fighting with support?

there's a damage list thread done at the end of the sale. Please refrain from showing off your purchases until that thread is made.

your effort is much appreciated!
This.

did they just forget Lego Indy's discounts? I want to say they were already 33% off during the sale but Im not 100% sure
They were, and now they fixed it, thankfully.

already had that. Anyway, day 2 is my most expensive day because of fucking Lego games Ill probably never play. But alas, im finally free, no more lego games...

...besides Jurassic Park. and Avengers soon...sigh
lol, I'm on the same boat, although after this the only one I'll be missing is Lego Worlds instead.

Jawmuncher

Jurassic World is going to make so much money. It's already poised to land the June Box Office opening record. Dinosaurs are back on screen, hopefully they follow suit at E3.

dealwithit-jurassic-pi5rnk.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The first time you meet each girl, you get some wonderfully witty dialogue. That is, however, all the dialogue you'll get. The rest is hours upon hours of match-5 and memorisation of a few factoids. So dull, such a waste.

75% / bundle it is then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom