• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Uplay is fine, the uplay hate is overblown. some folks have had issues with saves disappearing and they used to have a terrible patching system but those issues seem to have been corrected in the last few months.

I can't really agree with that. Uplay basically ruined HoMM for me (I was a life long fan (life of HoMM not mine), possibly forever, it's not overblown, if anything it should have been much worse.
But seeing as some of you insist it's getting better, maybe I'll lay my axe for a time.

Nabs

has anyone here played DEADCORE?

looking for impressions

feels like a nabs type game

You know what? It does.

I came into this post ready to attack, but there's nothing more I can say. I'll pick it up and let you know what I think of it. It looks like it might make me sick.

Lain

That Toukiden price is a little unexpected. Kinda tames my hype a bit, might not get it at release and wait to see how the port is now.

It has preorder incentives though, which surprised me, because lash already bought it and JaseC hasn't (I guess because of the purchasing problems he was having?).

Omega

Banned
No kidding. I know this is terrible but I'm really disappointed that Lego Jurassic Park was only 25% off. The same as it was before the daily.

you guys are absolutely ridiculous. at this point you might as well just pirate games

"game that just launched is only 25% off?!?"
"witcher 3 is still only 10% off?"

MaxiLive

you guys are absolutely ridiculous. at this point you might as well just pirate games

Agreed, people are expecting far too much! 25% off at launch.... and still complaining, wth?!

If it isn't at your price point just wait and keep quiet until it is! No need to be so negative about something that isn't for you...

Well in my defense, before today it was 25% off and now that it's an advertised daily, it's still only 25% off and it's cheaper elsewhere.

Poetic

It has preorder incentives though, which surprised me, because lash already bought it and JaseC hasn't (I guess because of the purchasing problems he was having?).

Looks like just an armor set as bonus, right? $54 just seems high, I'll think about it more.

Deluxe has some extra DLC, mini soundtrack, digital artbook and a voice-over script.

I personally don't think it's worth twice as much as the standard edition. I'd much rather buy the standard (which I did) and then buy the full soundtrack (which I might do later).

All right thanks, I'll just buy the standard edition then.

Tizoc

Which of the Command and Conquer games are worth getting? I'm getting Red Alert, but what about C&C3 games? Are they both worth getting too?

Jawmuncher

Dat vita version
not backing will buy at launch

Which of the Command and Conquer games are worth getting? I'm getting Red Alert, but what about C&C3 games? Are they both worth getting too?

Don't even bother with the C&C games on steam. Unless they changed it you're better off waiting for the Origin Collection that ha every single one to go on sale for 5 bucks. It always does. Unless you absolutely need C&C on you steam profile.

With that said if you're adamant about it, C&C3 with expansion isn't too bad at all.

Well, the game just came out, so expecting large discounts is very unrealistic.

Lego Batman 3 is 75% off though, which is nice...only the DLC season pass is only 50% off, now equal to the price of the vanilla game, and states it doesn't even include a certain extra skin...add to that the DLC isn't even included in the trilogy pack.

It's shit like this that sours you on buying the game at all.

Shadownet

Banned
Alright I got something important to ask you all. If you have something good, would you rather have it spread out once a day? or save it all up and getting it at the very end?

JustLynx

spare key I had for a long time, maybe someone is interested

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Motte Island -- MB-827EC6AA227E899B - Taken by Miniboss. 1 entrants total.

t1434135443z1.png

Wait... because people are bummed that a game isn't at the price point they want it at, your response is that they should just be stealing them?

And they are the ridiculous ones?

What a world.

BruteUA

All of them.

I know this is frowned upon here, but the Origin versions are often on sale for $5-$6 for the entire collection.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I guess since episode 3 is coming out soon and none of the other daily deals interest me

Thx Idle Master!

Tizoc

Don't even bother with the C&C games on steam. Unless they changed it you're better off waiting for the Origin Collection that ha every single one to go on sale for 5 bucks. It always does. Unless you absolutely need C&C on you steam profile.

With that said if you're adamant about it, C&C3 with expansion isn't too bad at all.

EDIT: NVM, grabbing it for USD 6 :V
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009IR1SR0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Also I just got back from watching Jurassic World. It was a fun movie, but JP is still the best in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom