• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

Oh I'm letting my cat play. You can't blame her if she randomly hits things, she's only recently learned how to use the keyboard at all.

I've yet to understand this game, mine was a sincere aww for having recognized a name in the sidebar. :D

RyNN9Uq.jpg

Made a thread about this days ago. And this is good.

Sini

Dat vita version
not backing will buy at launch

Don't even bother with the C&C games on steam. Unless they changed it you're better off waiting for the Origin Collection that ha every single one to go on sale for 5 bucks. It always does. Unless you absolutely need C&C on you steam profile.

With that said if you're adamant about it, C&C3 with expansion isn't too bad at all.

What do they have to change? They all work perfectly fine.

chronomac

My haul so far:

DeadCore
Halo: Spartan Strike
Valkyria Chronicles
Despair
PlayWay's Sim Bundle
Out There Somewhere

Grand total of $12.34. Made some of that back with cards already.

What are some of the games that most people want right now? Top 3-4

My wishlist right now:

Alien Isolation
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
Child of Light
Chip's Challenge 1 & 2 Bundle
Cyan Worlds Collection
Final Fantasy
Geneforge Saga
Hatoful Boyfriend CE
Hitman Sniper Challenge
How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition
Metal Gear Solid V/Ground Zeroes
Momodora III
NBA 2K10
Penny Arcade - On The Precipice of Darkness

My haul so far:

DeadCore
Halo: Spartan Strike
Valkyria Chronicles
Despair
PlayWay's Sim Bundle
Out There Somewhere

Grand total of $12.34. Made some of that back with cards already.

brah
there's a damage list thread done at the end of the sale. Please refrain from showing off your purchases until that thread is made.

your effort is much appreciated!

wait, wishlist lists are future damage lists. I see what y'all are doing!!!!!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I keep getting an error when trying to use Idlemaster.
cry.gif

Something about remote server returning an error.
cry.gif

Did you install version 0.9 (released about 13 hours ago)?

For some reason I'm looking at the Game of Thrones RPG page. It's ~$10 by itself, or ~$7 with all the DLC.

That's so Steam.

Any impressions on GoTRPG, SteamGAF?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
For anyone looking for a hidden gem in this Steam sale, and likes post-Nuclear war Russia with a survival story and RPG aspects that mean something, check out Marauder.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/289600/

Warning, may take some work to get to work on Windows 7 and above, but plenty of guides to get that sorted out rather easily.

I've yet to understand this game, mine was a sincere aww for having recognized a name in the sidebar. :D

Haha, that's a good feeling isn't it? I felt the same way when I realised I actually ended up in the GAF group for this clicking game purely by accident. Clearly Steam wants us all together.

Well, our usernames at least. My cat is doing a better job than I actually was.

For anyone looking for a hidden gem in this Steam sale, and likes post-Nuclear war Russia with a survival story and RPG aspects that mean something, check out Marauder.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/289600/

Warning, may take some work to get to work on Windows 7 and above, but plenty of guides to get that sorted out rather easily.

Haha, that's a good feeling isn't it? I felt the same way when I realised I actually ended up in the GAF group for this clicking game purely by accident. Clearly Steam wants us all together.

Well, our usernames at least. My cat is doing a better job than I actually was.

I tried to join you jerks yesterday but it never works. Level 0.

Shady859

Hunnie Pop is the one with the ridiculous curse-y dialogue? which I awesome is neutered to shit on steam?

Yea the discussion page on Steam shows you how to see tittEHs.
It's in my cart but waiting for cheaper or a bundle lol

I've yet to spend a dime but see alot of tempting things in this flash sale. A GAFer gifted me Pixel Piracy which i'm gonna start tonight and i'm thinking This War of Mine and Reign of Giants DLC (Don't Starve) will be my first buys.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Personally on the lookout for Life is Strange right now, I'll probably pick it up if its a daily.

I hope Life is Strange gets a daily deal, just so that more people get to experience it.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yea the discussion page on Steam shows you how to see tittEHs.
It's in my cart but waiting for cheaper or a bundle lol

You're really better off waiting. The game peaks early during the introduction segment where you meet all of the characters. It fizzles out after that, but the match-3 gameplay is pretty decent.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I finally activated the Valve F&F complimentary thing from the Alienware giveaway. I didn't have CS:GO before, so i went and played a few games of that.

What's the deal with the russians, all my games were full of them, all i heard was them shouting "bliat" over and over.

Deques

What do the music dlcs for Crypt of the Necrodancer add? Are they just music files, or will the music be added to the game too?

Milamber

I finally activated the Valve F&F complimentary thing from the Alienware giveaway. I didn't have CS:GO before, so i went and played a few games of that.

What's the deal with the russians, all my games were full of them, all i heard was them shouting "bliat" over and over.

Such is life.

I need an answer, do I actually need to play the summer game to get cards? Or can I just buy the autofire upgrades and just idle until it gives me the cards? I hate random unexplained bullshit. So far my idling has seemed to be wildly unsuccessful considering the fact that I've been sat in my instance from lvl 1 all the way up to lvl 267 without actually getting a card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom