• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$15 is the cheapest Wolfenstein has been right?

and yeah I probably should get myself a copy of Ziggurat... whenever the encore comes around.

It's like a requirement for making video games now. It has to have spiders.

wolfennstein has been $5 on greenmangaming and then raised to $6. so no, 15 isn't the cheapest.

yo i just beat dragon age inquistion. what nonsense was that? that ending is garbage. 2nd game with shitting writing in a row from bioware and this one was worst than the last. one more chance and I'm done with them. also, spoilers for the end:

was i supposed to care that flemith took over solas or was that just sequel/dlc baiting? cause i didn't give a shit, solas is a lame. once I got the Teventor I ditched that loser

Ending was pretty shit. And it's the latter, just baiting.

Jawmuncher

Cool. I won Primal Carnage. Actually it looks really fun, but I am not sure how big the community is.

If it's Extinction which it should be, it's decent with higher trafiic dependant on hours. RPG servers are always going though for some reason. Usually if you don't see a game and make one it gets filled pretty quick. Also for beginner the pyro is easy to help get the concepts down human side and the raptor for Dino side.

iosefe

i hope you guys enjoyed watching me play on the stream

>_>

i was actually sitting in the stream earlier today and he gave me a code

worth mentioning it seems to have stopped going on sale anywhere for like 6 months now

just get it
yea i noticed that. i regret not picking it up at the time. i didn't get it cause my graphics card couldn't handle it and then later that year my mom got me a 970 as a gift. regrets were made. I choose to believe it will hit that price again :3
Ending was pretty shit. And it's the latter, just baiting.

they need to do something with the whole flemth plot. thats starting to get stale. HOOHOO I KNOW EVERYTHING AND I GOT THIS HUGE PLAN BUT I'M NOT TELLINGG!! i bet you her plan isnt even all that great. how this game was winning goty awards and being nominated as a contender last year is beyond me. For all the shit people talk about DA2 it had a much better pace and as silly as the final boss fight was, at least the ending had some pay off

Downloading the Primal Carnage Game as soon as I get the code. Looked fun.

Another thing. Why does AC:Rogue has 3 savefiles, while AC.Unity only has one?

My luck in winning on that Alienware stream went away after I got Titan Souls...haven't won since then

tbh though if I would have won tonight I would have given the code away on here

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of want to buy this war of mine but not sure if im in the right mood for that game

i think i might wait

wolfenstein is tempting but no videocard so ehh

also lol sad at myself for briefly considering huniepop lol

The monster game is refusing me card drops today so I'm taking my frustration out on you guys

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Swapper -- MB-F8F6D120366626B8 - Taken by Bayonetta. 3 entrants total.
Frozen Synapse -- MB-F9376383C081E6CD - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.
Natural Selection 2 -- MB-8B94C7CD31A2BF6C - Taken by Shadownet. 2 entrants total.

t1434157887z1.png

Ventara

Alright so am I missing anyone else? No one else seem to be entering, so this might be the best time to end this giveaway. I'll re-post the giveaway here. Quote to reveal. I'll draw the name in 30 mins. 9PM EST

Giveaway #1: Ziggurat

Just entered a few minutes ago. Thanks for holding the giveaway! But isn't your birthday next month?

Shadownet

Banned
Congratulation Spirited for winning Ziggurat! I wil send you the game right now.
-------------------------------------
You know. I thought about doing it one per day. But you know what? That's not nearly as fun! We should just keep the good time going! Next giveaway will be up shortly!

iosefe

Congratulation Spirited for winning Ziggurat! I wil send you the game right now.
-------------------------------------
You know. I thought about doing it one per day. But you know what? That's not nearly as fun! We should just keep the good time going! Next giveaway will be up shortly!

how shortly we talking? i'm heading out in about 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom