• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese Devs.
Requirements for Toukiden. Recommended:

Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1980*1080 pixel over, True Color

Minimum:
Processor: Core i7 870 2.8GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 640*480 pixel over, High Color

"Pixel over, True Color."

1995 anyone?

Kuroyume

Banned
Stupid steam kicked me out of my game. And my group when 10 levels above my highest level while I wasn't paying attention and now I can't rejoin. LAME

Jawmuncher

Primal Carnage: Extinction

One with a flaming T-Rex that wanders around in circles.

Lol I do like primal carnage. But it's definitley a game like Counter Strike where unless you're decent, it turns into a really shitty watch for everyone else.

Also while I'm here Jurassic World is poised to take in 162 million this weekend. If this doesn't bring back dinosaurs full force I don't know what will.

Jawmuncher

Battlefield still joking about dinosaurs from Twitter . Guessing this is a helmet in battlefield hardline. After the leaked surveys ages ago talking about a Dino mode, really hope that happens with 5.
image46rkb.jpg

imageepri1.jpg

Maniac

Banned
Not at all. Custom games means great maps.

The client update is slick as fuck too. And hero multiple hero loadout slots... Mmmm-mmm. It's so purrdy overall, love it. I liked it before, now I loooooooove it. :p
def jelly of that sexy client
I'm jelly too. And I play the game! I'm jelly Valve is able to look at and use that sexy interface while I can't! THE BASTARDS!
Never played WC3 custom maps with your buddies? That was the best part of that.

Tower Defense, Hero Defense, korean Fate/Stay Night RPG, DBZ RPG.

Element TD, Hero Line Wars and a few other really popular mods are already in the progress of being made for Dota 2... We're mere months away from going full-circle.

Wouldn't be surprised to see someone create Warcraft-esque campaigns in Dota 2 soon(tm)

Salsa

Battlefield still joking about dinosaurs from Twitter . Guessing this is a helmet in battlefield hardline. After the leaked surveys ages ago talking about a Dino mode, really hope that happens with 5.

that mask has been there since release

there's a wolf one too

Maniac

Banned
i really hate doto's current client tho

league's might be super broken

but doto's is like so ugly and bloated

League's bloated and was a broken POS. But that's mostly cause Adobe Air is trash.

... Err, atleast, they were using that last I played. Did they ever get rid of that shit, or?

I concur though, Doto's client is bloaty and ugly.

Edit: Seriously though fuck adobe air. Fuck it in the bum.

Edit Enhanced Edition: Just to really, really emphasise this: I fucking hate Adobe Air.

Shadownet

Banned
Alright so am I missing anyone else? No one else seem to be entering, so this might be the best time to end this giveaway. I'll re-post the giveaway here. Quote to reveal. I'll draw the name in 30 mins. 9PM EST

Giveaway #1: Ziggurat

Maniac

Banned
Alright so am I missing anyone else? No one else seem to be entering, so this might be the best time to end this giveaway. I'll re-post the giveaway here. Quote to reveal. I'll draw the name in 30 mins. 9PM EST

I wont be entering since I bought Ziggurat cause it's gooooooood, but thanks for doing this nonetheless!

yo i just beat dragon age inquistion. what nonsense was that? that ending is garbage. 2nd game with shitting writing in a row from bioware and this one was worse than the last. one more chance and I'm done with them. also, spoilers for the end:

was i supposed to care that flemith took over solas or was that just sequel/dlc baiting? cause i didn't give a shit, solas is a lame. once I got the Teventor I ditched that loser

that mask has been there since release

there's a wolf one too

you just made jaw really sad. why didn't you let him believe?

zkylon

zkylewd
League's bloated and was a broken POS. But that's mostly cause Adobe Air is trash.

... Err, atleast, they were using that last I played. Did they ever get rid of that shit, or?

I concur though, Doto's client is bloaty and ugly.

Edit: Seriously though fuck adobe air. Fuck it in the bum.

Edit Enhanced Edition: Just to really, really emphasise this: I fucking hate Adobe Air.
i love adobe air, i still don't get why ppl keep harping on that since the issues with the client are def 100% riot's fault. nothing to do with air if the client is ugly and broken

anyways my biggest issue with doto's client is that it's fullscreen

i like queueing for a game and alt tabbing and watching my pretty korean league of legends or whatever

also i find that doto's is kind of poorly organized, there's a lot of useful stuff but everything looks the same and it's way too much information at once that probably unneeded. league's is a lot more streamlined which is more useful imo, it's just that it's super outdated and super broken

isn't dota 2 not a client?
at least the league community calls the "thing before actually playing the game" client

league's client is separated from the game client, while doto only has one

i like the cats

not entering cos i cant run that thing anyways and i bet it has spiders anyways

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I ran across 2K13 a few months back at another Dollarama (one of the two I know are out there), but didn't pick it up at the time because I was short on change. Been meaning to get that one too.

I'll keep a look out for 2K9 in the wild - if I come across two or more, I'll give you a shout.
Excellent, thanks! :D

Obviously not, such magnificence ;_;

Skipped to the middle, saw Suacunt, downvoted video, closed tab. Please understand.
I liked you :(

Now I'm just... disappointed.

Yay Source 2!

But switchnotlikethis.gif

Umm

I've never played Dota...or any Valve game.
There are not enough getout.gif in the world for this, I can't even

Shadownet

Banned
$15 is the cheapest Wolfenstein has been right?

and yeah I probably should get myself a copy of Ziggurat... whenever the encore comes around.

not entering cos i cant run that thing anyways and i bet it has spiders anyways
It's like a requirement for making video games now. It has to have spiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom