• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Go to...

And in the address bar type...

That takes you to a room that we can all use.

I3fPv0X.png

Ok... Fine.

I DONT NEED YOU GUYS ANYWAY.

mk50fe0.gif

Asgaro

4rC7pvo.gif

no legit like legit legit knowwutimsayindawg like ETS2 legit like 2legit2quit legit, it's put's the legit in legitimate...

based

edit: yo fuckin SANIC i hope sanic cd is the cheapest it's been

edit: OH YO FUCKIN PAC MAN SON U BETTER BUY THAT SHIT I HOPE PAC MAN ADVENTURES IS ON SALE IT WAS IN WINTER BUT NOT A MUCH AS PREVIOUS SUMMER YOU NAMCO SONSABITCHES BETTER RESPECT THE PAC

You know I haven't received not one dropped card from playing the Monster Game this time. I left it running for hours and nothing.

Thanks Volvo.

fantomena

I don't understand how you folks are still playing that minigame.

I "played" Adventure Capitalist for 6 hours, about 4/6 hours I just made the game be in the background without playing when I understood the game "played by itself" anyway.

I played 0.8 hours of Clicker Heroes because Adventure Capitalist bored me out.

I used 5 min or so on that minigame cause of the reasons above.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

I "played" Adventure Capitalist for 6 hours, about 4 hours of then I just made the game be in the background without playing when I understood the game "played by itself" anyway.

I played 0.8 hours because Adventure Capitalist bored me out.

I used 5 min or so on that minigame cause fo the above.

sorry we do not have as good taste in games as you :(((((

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Of course the "Start new game" link on the mini-game page doesn't work in Firefox. Of course.

I "played" Adventure Capitalist for 6 hours, about 4/6 hours I just made the game be in the background without playing when I understood the game "played by itself" anyway.

I played 0.8 hours of Clicker Heroes because Adventure Capitalist bored me out.

I used 5 min or so on that minigame cause of the reasons above.

its crap i agree, but its free and unites animegaf and animehatergaf together

Deitus

Haha, btw, those 0.8 hours was with Clicker Heroes, forgot to write it in.

I just get easily bored by these clicker games.

Well you aren't supposed to be actively playing them continuously. They are things you run in the background while you do something more productive... like posting on GAF.

no legit like legit legit knowwutimsayindawg like ETS2 legit like 2legit2quit legit, it's put's the legit in legitimate...

based

edit: yo fuckin SANIC i hope sanic cd is the cheapest it's been

edit: OH YO FUCKIN PAC MAN SON U BETTER BUY THAT SHIT I HOPE PAC MAN ADVENTURES IS ON SALE IT WAS IN WINTER BUT NOT A MUCH AS PREVIOUS SUMMER YOU NAMCO SONSABITCHES BETTER RESPECT THE PAC

day2_rapman137ut5.gif

I'm not doing anything and already have 31m. Every level only takes 1-3 seconds anyway, even the boss ones, no time or reason to grind.

Also all hail crazyrabbits, we're wrecking the other fools.

bruv

We're like 80 levels ahead of the other group. The contact I mentioned got up to at least level 3,000 yesterday.

Shadownet

Banned
You guys are sitting here laughing while Priit already surpasses us all. He's already 564... And he's the only gaffer I know on that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom