• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna add some people from SteamGAF on Steam over the coming hours, who's user name I recognize as a frequent poster.
I have about 15 right now but I want to have the most frequent posters into it.

Don't be alarmed:
- I'm not gonna ask you for games or anything.
- I'm not gonna start conversation actually: it's more of a way to know what games live in the SteamGAF community. It's nice to see in the steamcommunity feed all the money SteamGAF throws at games.
- Of course you may chat with me; it's not that I'm opposed to it.

u wot m8

chronomac

1000.png

Still no cards since the second day started.

Deitus

I just realised that my monster game badge pushed me up a level to 91. That's nice.

Mine pushed me up to level 20, and I immediately got a booster pack drop. Hurray +18 cents!

1000.png

Still no cards since the second day started.

Try starting a new game and completing up to level 10. That is a condition for earning a card, so if you joined a game after it beat level 10 you won't have gotten a card for it. Also, I think just joining a second game gives you a card.

rtcn63

I think I'm too high level to join any of my friends games. Bugger.

EDIT: I resumed my game and got my first card for today- a foil.

Deques

I'm gonna add some people from SteamGAF on Steam over the coming half an hour, who's user name I recognize as a frequent poster.
I have about 15 right now but I want to have the most frequent posters into it.

Don't be alarmed:
- I'm not gonna ask you for games or anything.
- I'm not gonna start conversation actually: it's more of a way to know what games live in the SteamGAF community. It's nice to see in the steamcommunity feed all the money SteamGAF throws at games.
- Of course you may chat with me; it's not that I'm opposed to it.

I guess I am safe from being added as I am not a frequent poster
at least not lately
:)

Still looking for a copy of King of Fighters 98 from two-pack when it was flash sale

Why not both? With a VS mode like SW Force Unleashed!

I'm down for this idea, sounds amazing, sadly after legend of bomba and the poor reception it got, I'm not sure we will be seeing any new games from this universe in the near future.

My team reached level 600 just now and I felt like I have accomplished something meaningful in my life until I saw one of my friends is hanging up there in the 1300+, I don't even.

Nabs

So Deadcore...yay or nay? Seems like it got positive marks plus I doubt it'll show up as a bundle cuz it's published by Bamco.

I don't know. I'm finding it kind of frustrating. It could be that levels are taking me 30 minutes to beat on my first try. Check out some videos and see if it's for you.

Lain

I ended up only getting 2 cards this past round.

I look where Ningen's redhead is and try to join that game, because everyone knows redheads are fun.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
So Deadcore...yay or nay? Seems like it got positive marks plus I doubt it'll show up as a bundle cuz it's published by Bamco.

I've only played the first 3 stages, so about 45 minutes to an hour, but I think it is worth it at the price they're asking.

There aren't a ton of games like it out there, so it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom