• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cth, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for $10 Game Of Your Choice failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1434328616z1.png

Chariot

Even if Korra is discounted come the start of the Winter Sale, that doesn't necessarily mean the game will make it to the end of the sale (see: Deadpool).

Yes but remember, games have disappeared during sales. So Korra could be gone before it gets a daily then. I'm rather sure it'll be on sale before that happens again but 75% is a great discount for an Activision game.
Good point, but I still hold out this sale. Need to keep focus...!

This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cth, who is running this raffle.
lol

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cth, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$10 Game Of Your Choice -- MB-EC4C6AF037A2D5BA - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 127 entrants total.

t1434328854z1.png

DagsJT

I'm considering buying Payday 2 from Nuuvem and it doesn't seem to mention a region-restriction. I assume Nuuvem usually says if a game is locked to Brazil?

Edit: Answered my own question as GTA V is locked.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is the name of the TV Series. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is the movie, from which that particular gif is taken from.

And each novel also has a different name. First is Melancholy, then there is also Boredom, Sigh, Rampage, Wavering etc.

And the author seems to be doing a "Togashi" and wont continue the series...

zkylon

zkylewd
But... but... I don't wanna be.

thats what makes it sickly

With you as Milamber-sepnai's pet~

gross

also rawr

Speak for yourself!
ok you can be mr douchebag face

What Agarest game should one get, if any?
wondering the same thing

but then i kind of feel like i would hate this series

:) Tell them they want broforce too ;)

Still spaces left folks ;)

Bro-Force

1. titch
2. cth

3. tsk
4. pstt
5. sigh

Knurek

everyone's a pretty anime girl in steamgaf

we're all part of milamber's sickly harem

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want what I could give him.
Major spoiler for Umineko
incest, double-incest, child abuse, split personality and gruesome murders

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm considering buying Payday 2 from Nuuvem and it doesn't seem to mention a region-restriction. I assume Nuuvem usually says if a game is locked to Brazil?

Edit: Answered my own question as GTA V is locked.

Nuuvem's own region-lock notices aren't entirely reliable, so it's always best to ask.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want what I could give him.
Major spoiler for Umineko

i hate how spoilers work on this site, if i want to reply to you i have to cover the screen with my hand to not look at em...

anyways, this fox lady's partners don't end up so well either >:3

Durante's input :
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=167748062&postcount=5085

I would tend to trust him to have some taste in RPG, but evidently it's just an opinion.
my only fear out of these games is the silly amounts of grinding

i have no patience for grinding

(;_;) It was a little funny c'mon!!!
no it wasnt lol

Agarest 2 fixed the problems Agarest 1 and Zero had. The battles in Agarest take far too long and grinding isnt fun. The story on the other hand is your normal JRPG fantasy story and I liked the "VN-like" parts.
so wait are u saying the game's kind of crap den?

Jazz573

It looks like Hatoful Boyfriend is 75% off. Since it's so much of a discount already, I highly doubt it will get higher in a daily or flash sale, but it's up to you what you want to do. Coo!

Gah DS2 Scholars not on sale in my region - how much is it in US land?

25$.

What I really hate is that the game itself is 25$ now, but the upgrade as a DS2 owner is 24$....

so wait are u saying the game's kind of crap den?

The "gameplay" part isnt really crap. It is mediocre and just because the battles can take up from 5-10 minutes.
That is why I would recommend Agarest 2 instead of Agarest 1 and Zero. I still remember how everyone was looking forward to have finally japanese games on Steam before Agarest came out. Then everyone played it and noticed the battles take forever and the difficulty spikes with each generation.

If I was a betting man, I would bet that one will be in a daily.

I also think so. It just does not make any sense, why its just 20% of for exisiting users (from 30-24$) while the main game has a 50% discount.

Well even though I already own vanilla the upgrade deal didn't exist here, thanks Steam.

I would still wait for a flash or daily deal for that. I can see it going down to 66% and hopefully the upgrade too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom