• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

topyy

3 cards drop guide ?
1. When you first join a game. (level 0)
2. When you get to level 10.
3. Join a friend's room or a level 0 room.

He is right, must play from level 0 for 3 cards drop.

zkylon

zkylewd
The "gameplay" part isnt really crap. It is mediocre and just because the battles can take up from 5-10 minutes.
That is why I would recommend Agarest 2 instead of Agarest 1 and Zero. I still remember how everyone was looking forward to have finally japanese games on Steam before Agarest came out. Then everyone played it and noticed the battles take forever and the difficulty spikes with each generation.
so you're saying are these issues "fixed" or markedly improved in aga2?

sorry for being dense lol

3 cards drop guide ?

im pretty sure i haven't gotten that many cards yet and for sure i've done all of those every day

probably just valve's borked servers

so you're saying are these issues "fixed" or markedly improved in aga2?

sorry for being dense lol

While I think the battles could still take a bit too long in Agarest 2, they are far more fast paced.
And it has an old school world map:

protectedimage.php

But yeah. I would recommend Agarest 2, while I think only true fans should get Agarest and Zero (or play through them with a trainer).

zkylon

zkylewd
While I think the battles could still take a bit too long in Agarest 2, they are far more fast paced.
And it has an old school world map:

protectedimage.php

But yeah. I would recommend Agarest 2, while I think only true fans should get Agarest and Zero (or play through them with a trainer).
sounds cool

whats with the tentacle rape screenshots in the steam page tho -___-

titch

I'm not in the mood to joke when I want to play The Evil Within before Bethesda's show and because I just bought the Season Pass Steam is downloading 16go of content. During a sale. Good god.

Can't you just play it offline? Nah i wouldn't either.

no it wasnt lol

There goes that this war is mine gift cancelled then!!!

3 cards drop guide ?

3. Testing this theory now!!!

sounds cool

whats with the tentacle rape screenshots in the steam page tho -___-

Its from the CG scenes. The game is still an ideafactory game so it has a lot of ecchi scenes and sexual innuendos in it.

The other games had like "licking on bananas", "face full of ice cream" and such things in it.

3 cards drop guide ?

Looks like if you join a friends room first, not just start a new game from zero, you lose the chance to get a third. Probably explains why I've only gotten 2 per day so far.

Shadownet

Banned
I should really watch my spending for the rest of this sale otherwise I'll burn through the money I've been saving up for mah birthday trip. Gotta ride dem rollercoasters.
----
We need more sports related games on Steam. That "On A Roll" kickstarter looks pretty sweet.

Now we just need a Tony Hawk game.

jfoul

GAF help pls.

I need help organizing my Steam library now that it's roughly 400 games. I know I can set categories and set favorites, but this is a huge undertaking because I can't search my library by genre.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Man looks like that last sale we might not unlock in time which is too bad. Probably because you can't idle to get it unlocked.

If it was going to be DayZ stand alone I will be so salty.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think i'm officially sick

dang

my mom was right, i should never go out on cold days without a scarf

There goes that this war is mine gift cancelled then!!!

i didnt want that crap anyways ¬¬

Its from the CG scenes. The game is still an ideafactory game so it has a lot of ecchi scenes and sexual innuendos in it.

The other games had like "licking on bananas", "face full of ice cream" and such things in it.

ah ok not for me thx

This card system is so terrible and unclear. It says I have six card drops remaining, but I guess I'm never getting those six cards.
yup, super dumb

GAF help pls.

I need help organizing my Steam library now that it's roughly 400 games. I know I can set categories and set favorites, but this is a huge undertaking because I can't search my library by genre.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
try depressurizer

Arthea

3 cards drop guide ?

never got that 1 except very first day, never got 3 one except of today
Never got 2 at all

IMO card drops are random, there are no guaranteed ways, or it would seem so.

edited: this is the worst metagame valve ever thought of and I'm not sure they can do worse than this even if they tried.

wilflare

Why did you make it sound like a bad thing?

I haven't been able to enjoy or get into any games for a long long while... so I was pleasantly surprised I played Korra for a few hours...

things have been awful..

He didn't know he was in to yuri

what's yuri?

It's really not a bad beat'em'up, but the negative stuff are really apparent since it's such a short game, and it's also short and lacked enemy variety. I really enjoyed it playing through it twice.

yea.. the mechanics are pretty enjoyable.
but enemy variety... lack of character interaction are problematic

---
did anyone managed to fix the aspect ratio for Korra? trying to get 16:10 with black bars... it's currently stretched

Avinexus

Seems like if you try and join the rooms early on right when it resets and when people are rushing through the levels you get screwed on the drops unless you quit out and start a new one.

ExoSoul

Banned
3 cards drop guide ?

I think you either get n. 1 or n. 3 (specially now).
Don't think n. 2 has happened to me, maybe on the first day, the only I got 2 drops.

Arthea

Seems like if you try and join the rooms early on right when it resets and when people are rushing through the levels you get screwed on the drops unless you quit out and start a new one.

not even that, I changed many rooms today, got no card for starting anew, only one when joining friend's game (which never gave me a card before). It seems totally random to me

madjoki

never got that 1 except very first day, never got 3 one except of today
Never got 2 at all

IMO card drops are random, there are no guaranteed ways, or it would seem so.

There's two guaranteed drops:

Level 10 drop.
Switching game after few hours.

These two was tested using multiple accounts.

Third is supposedly joining a new game, but it also must be first game you join.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
108K passive and active damage

are anyone at 6-6-6-6 elemental yet?

Arthea

There's two guaranteed drops:

Level 10 drop.
Switching game after few hours.

These two was tested using multiple accounts.

Third is supposedly joining a new game, but it also must be first game you join.

I joined a new game 5 times or so today, no card drop. How's that's a guaranteed way?
I haven't got level 10 drop even once.

Have you got them cards?

edited:
BTW I know someone who haven't even got the first card we all got, by joining the game very first time, which I thought is guaranteed.

I haven't been able to enjoy or get into any games for a long long while... so I was pleasantly surprised I played Korra for a few hours...

things have been awful..

what's yuri?

yea.. the mechanics are pretty enjoyable.
but enemy variety... lack of character interaction are problematic

---
did anyone managed to fix the aspect ratio for Korra? trying to get 16:10 with black bars... it's currently stretched
This beautiful man is Yuri.

Arthea

trying one more new game, it has to work sometime, no? if people are so adamant it works

edited: could you kindly stop with that yuri crap already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom