• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

The new ARMA 3 terrain looks pretty nice.

11z7l5u.jpg

I give it about a week before someone mods in the Predator. Or Dinosaurs.

zkylon

zkylewd
why are all indie japanese games obsessed with using square/x for accept on the controller and then circle/b for cancel

wtf is that shit

Deitus

If ya'll join my group it will just become like your old one. I'm not saying all GAFers are lazy slackers but so far too many have proven detrimental to the effort. If you know what I'm saying.

I mean, yeah. I'm pretty much putting in the minimal effort in this idle/clicker game.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm gonna buy a budget screen, the samsung LS24D340H. I'm hoping for the best with it, it'll at least be better than my current 5:4 screen.

yuraya

Damn Steam is @ 9.6 million concurrent right now >_>

I wonder if it will hit 10.

Also that ARK game keeps on doing really well. @ 73k and top seller during sale.

Deitus

Looks like I'm only getting 2 card drops again today.

I wish Valve would just be up front about the conditions for them dropping instead of saying "drops at random intervals."

Turfster

If you didn't get all your cards yet, now's the time to get one for starting a new game.

Has the release date for episode 4 of life is strange been announced or is it being announced on E3?

Probably announced at E3, but it better be before my birthday, is all I'm saying.

derExperte

Already using it. Just let it run, then doing my own stuffs.
Btw, how many slaves should we use?

Dunno, I'm just using the latest script, isn't that doing everything and is optimized?

Oh shit, 9.988 and 3 minutes left.

10.001 right before the daily reset happened.

Can't believe we managed to break 10000 with only a couple of minutes left.

Seconds, it was right on time. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom