• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA V is getting massively down voted due to the Summer sale shenanigans. Already down to 80% approval rating.

RVreAiR.png

While what Rockstar is doing is sketchy, that's technically not what's happening. You can still buy the standalone game, although for full price and at the same price as the bundle.

Grief.exe

I'm curious what you're getting at with these posts. I don't see anything wrong with reposting information to facilitate discussion.
I did end up seeing your initial post, but since that point almost 1000 posts have been made. On top of being during a summer sale period where it is even easier to miss information than usual.

baterism

The game is over. Almost on Lv 3000, but alas.

So... no cards? But I don't want to start over and losing the level.
kind of want to play this dinosaur game ORION. Is it any good?

I remember playing it during free weekend. It reminds me of retro FPS.

In bad way.

titch

Roll up roll up only one space left roll up!!! 54m to go who is going to be a BRO!!!

Bro-Force

1. titch
2. cth
3. spindoc

Anteater

maaaan guardian of light looks so good

actually i don't really remember the last time I'm not happy with the graphics, I mean some games look like ass at times and might be inconsistent, but there are always still some good looking levels here and there.

Grief.exe

Should I play the Mass Effect trilogy on PC, or is it better to go through them on Xbox 360?

I can't think of many cases where playing the console version would be optimal, but Mass Effect is certainly not the case.

Grab some texture and controller mods while you're at it, since Bioware can't be bothered to include existing controller support. To be fair, at least in Mass Effect 1's case, the interface was perfect for mouse/keyboard.

EDIT: I like the Steam controller idea.

The look and run like shit on the 360/PS3. Buy a Steam controller and play them on PC when it arrives.

pahamrick

I can't think of many cases where playing the console version would be optimal, but Mass Effect is certainly not the case.

Grab some texture and controllermods while you're at it, since Bioware can't be bothered to include existing controller support. To be fair, at least in Mass Effect 1's case, the interface was perfect for mouse/keyboard.

EDIT: I like the Steam controller idea.

I love how Bioware's excuse was how much work it would be to integrate both UIs into one game, and then the modder comes out and verifies what everyone else already knew: It would have taken Bioware minutes to do it.

iosefe

ORION is decent. not bad, best played with some friends

Worth the cost of admission, and more I would say.

Just cause its cheap doesn't mean that it's bad

Deitus

My game seems to be clearing levels fast. We are on 240, but I'm stuck not getting cards again, and now I can't even join another game unless I want to start over and not be able to switch games ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom