• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, silly giveaway time.

One of these games is Transistor, one of my favourites. The other 3 are Bad Rats.

tumblr_m88u6zvQjE1rvk0h5o1_500.gif

there aren't really much puzzles, there are a lot of collect-a-thon kind of design choices to unlock side story and stuff. I think it's worth experiencing for yourself, the atmosphere is actually kind of great but overall there aren't any choices and it's a very linear experience. The story I guess is subjective so maybe you will like it more than I did

Oh, then I was really off base in what I thought it was.

Removing from wishlist.

Asgaro

He said "cute girls", not worthless shit. This sorry excuse of a "Visual Novel" isn't worth a floppy disk. This games are called Sakura, because they do what cheery blossoms do: falling into dirt, trampled on by the feet of one hundred men and women and pissed on by dogs both old and young, healthy and ill. If you ever see this game, change the streetside.

/DEAD.

uhYWIgX.gif

Uzzy

I'm trying to get into some of the Prince of Persia games. Played a few minutes of Warrior Within earlier today, and that shit was just unbearable. I remember thinking it was the coolest game ever when it came out, but it's just trash hahah.

PoP 2008 is the complete opposite so far, I've never played it before, and only just started, but I'm in love already. It's got some of the prettiest graphics I've ever seen, music is good, and the Prince seems like a cool guy. Guess he grew out of his Drowning Pool phase :D
What did you guys think of it?

I love PoP 2008. It's absolutely gorgeous and has a great soundtrack. The gameplay is a bit simple, but I still enjoy it, and Elika's one of the best NPC companions around.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So did anyone win transistor or was all of the mystery games that was won bad rats?

EDIT: too fast, modbot hadn't the time to edit.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Is anyone else having problems inside the steam client accessing the top left settings drop down lists? After clicking once or twice they are no longer appearing. Also right-click on the main store page no longer makes the context menu appear after clicking 1-2 times.. Really strange never had this problem before.

They really need to improve the putting things on the market process. For the cards less than 10cents it is not worth the effort to put them up

Risgroo

WW>POP2008

Gameplay wise easily despite the edgy aesthetic.
I don't mind the combat being on autopilot, it's a nice break from Dark Souls, which I'm also playing through.

You don't like God Smack in your PoP? I STAND ALONE! Hated warrior within even as a kid. Remember loving PoP the sands of time, going to the sequel and wondering what the hell happened. To this day I still haven't beaten the trilogy. 08 I thought was decent doesn't touch sands but the art style is just so good. Funny enough forgotten sands is my second favorite PoP game despite how forgettable it is. If that had a real budget and better story it could have been great.
Two Thrones was actually pretty good IIRC, aside from the "Dark Prince" mechanic.
Might pick up Forgotten Sands if it gets a nice discount soon.

Well it's a different Prince in 2008. This one maybe never had a Drowning Pool phase. Instead he's Nolan North.
Pretty sure Nolan North was more of a Limp Bizkit guy.

I love PoP 2008. It's absolutely gorgeous and has a great soundtrack. The gameplay is a bit simple, but I still enjoy it, and Elika's one of the best NPC companions around.
Yeah, I have feeling this is gonna be my opinion once I'm done with it. Something about it just clicked right away, which doesn't happen to me that often.

Got my new wardrobe. Building it almost felt like Lego. While at it I rearranged my whole room. So much stuff :O

And now to catch up on 20 pages and Steam's new deals...

Kayant

Last march to Victory
ModBot said:
Instructions for Kayant:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1061204.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Castle Crashers -- MB-28FBD44358EB8A99 - Taken by Resident4t.. 10 entrants total.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut -- MB-9F952495EC60A8FE - Taken by Haunted. 60 entrants total.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-4FCB61067CF34F30 - Taken by fspm. 15 entrants total.
Apotheon -- MB-14CE0A282AE984FD - Taken by GaussTek. 47 entrants total.

t1434315050z1.png

Ruruja

XShagrath

I've been having an issue with my cart in Chrome since the beginning of the sale. Any time I try to add something, it says:

An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was an error trying to load your shopping cart. Please try again later.

I don't have any problems adding from the client, but then I can't take advantage of Enhanced Steam features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom