• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is this a bug, or do the costume DLC's really cost between 30 and 70€?

Not a bug its a lot of outfits per pack but I wish they had more options to select outfits like consoles did before.

Haha. You should probably not post that, unless you want to get banned. E3 is almost here, it's not worth it.

I have posted these gifs many months before and didnt get banned. I know which ones are bannable and those I post if I do with NSFW warning and only link and its still not full nudity but extreme lewd.

Jazz573

I have posted these gifs many months before and didnt get banned. I know which ones are bannable and those I post if I do with NSFW warning and only link and its still not full nudity but extreme lewd.

Okay. Just looking out for a fellow GAF member. I bet Milamber will enjoy it. Not that I didn't also enjoy it.

you people want me to beat somebody, to a pulp, probably kick too, hard
seriously the hell! why can't I get cards the easy way?
Haha. I was the same but following this helpful post did the trick!
3 cards drop guide ?
1. When you first join a game. (level 0)
2. When you get to level 10.
3. Join a friend's room or a level 0 room.

He is right, must play from level 0 for 3 cards drop.
Only got two cards and Level +80 though. Probably won't get third card but two is still cool.

Deitus

Since my current game was on track to come nowhere close to getting as far as we got yesterday, there is absolutely no point in continuing with that game. Tried quitting out to start a new game, but still no card drops. I should just stop trying.

not for me... it didn't
Since my current game was on track to come nowhere close to getting as far as we got yesterday, there is absolutely no point in continuing with that game. Tried quitting out to start a new game, but still no card drops. I should just stop trying.
Oh dang. I swear, I started a new game at level 0 but it wouldn't start. Had to try several times and also several times trying to join level 0 games of others. At some point it started finally and I immediately got a card. Sorry for you people :/

Chariot

Got myself Transistor. Not sure if I'll ever play it, big the gameplay looked fun and the artstyle amazing. Plus some people were swooning over it.
Yeah, that gif is pretty addicting.

I think it's from the Melancholy...I mean...the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. You guys are never gonna let me live that down are you?
That's why I just call every instance of the franchise just Haruhi. Except for Nagato.

Chariot

Kyoani's animation is brilliant.
I just wish that they would return to their old stuff. Finish Full Metal Panic, adapt further Key Novels and gdt back to Haruhi or general more action based shows. Kyoukai no Kanata was interesting too and Free is it's own league, but since K-On! I don't really like what they do anymore. It's cute and all but KyoAbi could be so much more :(

Maniac

Banned
Can someone post one of them there countdown-y things to whoevers whatever Pre-E3-whatever showing conferencey circlejerkerino thing?

I'd google but as you all well know, I'm a lazy cunt.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So earthbound going to be released on wii u virtual console in the west.

Also anyone else watching the nintendo world championships?

Maniac

Banned
Also I've just bought a loooot of great games, and I have The Witcher still waiting for me... And I'm sitting here playing AdVenture Capitalist, Clicker Heroes & the Monster Game.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#JustPersonalComputerThings

I reached 2K games and level 100 on Steam, so a little celebration...
Frozen Synapse Prime -- MB-D66882299FAFF485 -

t1434319010z1.png

thanks for Frozen Synapse Prime

Arthea

btw, is there minimal level to join the game? I remember last year, only above level 8 were getting cards, does a stupid game requires level 8 to join?

level 8 is required for drops, yeah.

wait, so you are saying that bellow lvl 8 they can join a stupid game but get no cards? That's kinda mean, isn't it? Well, there are unlocks, but still

Ruruja

I fucking love E3.

Although I think I love the gifs it spawns even more.

I'm hoping Mr Banderas makes a comeback. We can just remake the gifs in higher quality and call them remastered, that'll work.

Arthea

I fucking love E3.

Although I think I love the gifs it spawns even more.

I'm hoping Mr Banderas makes a comeback. We can just remake the gifs in higher quality and call them remastered, that'll work.

I think you got remasteritis, see your doctor promptly

EdmondD

Regarding minimum system requirements I have a question maybe someone can help me out with. Let's say I meet the requirements I can definetely run a game but it says for OS requirements Windows 7+. As a Vista user am I shit out of luck? Will it just not run? I know Vista is ancient and I dont blame devs for abandoning it but it has served me well for a long time. Thankfully the refund system takes the risk out of such things for the most part but I thought I asked because I don't want to buy a game then immediately ask for a refund.

Man, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is very, very good.

The atmosphere is super dense, though. I haven't ever felt the need to stop playing a game due to the way it makes me feel, but Ethan Carter just did that. The isolation and general creepy-ness of the empty world, the things you're investigating and the tone of the game made of get to a point of "okay, I need a break".

It's very well done (and not to mention gorgeous) -- I'm totally glad I got it.

Maniac

Banned
Man, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is very, very good.

The atmosphere is super dense, though. I haven't ever felt the need to stop playing a game due to the way it makes me feel, but Ethan Carter just did that. The isolation and general creepy-ness of the empty world, the things you're investigating and the tone of the game made of get to a point of "okay, I need a break".

It's very well done (and not to mention gorgeous) -- I'm totally glad I got it.

I know the feeling. It's really... Quite heavy. The soundtrack is also perfect for the atmosphere of the game and enhances it further. It's definitely one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played. And it's gorgeous as all hell, which is always a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom