• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
I thought Ethan Carter peaked kinda early. First two major puzzles and good and the world is nice and creepy and seems so interesting. Started to peter out after a while.

Shadownet

Banned
Oh God, I hope you're wrong. That'd be an incredible pain, considering I got all my cards somewhere between 11PM-2AM yesterday.

I've still yet to play it. Maybe one day. Every time I see those videos I'm amazed, though I doubt I'd ever be able to create the stuff.

woop double
Double Jesus is never a bad thing.

Having just played it yesterday, it's one of the few games that makes me feel like I'm stupid.

I literally spent 45 minutes making a working catapult, and it still only "sort-of" worked.
Lol yeah I feel like it would make me feel like that too. I was going to get it but it's not really on sale.. and I should save money for other titles. The sale is still young.

I think engineering majors will probably have a blast with this game.
-----------------------------------
Giveaway Here, Quote To Unveil I think this one is slowing down. So 1 hour before this giveaway closes.

EdmondD

Origin keys.

ModBot said:
Instructions for EdmondD:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-785F8A76319B122D - Taken by Darth Kupi
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-3ECA361467BD9CA2 - Taken by titch
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-D351DBAE24EEEDB0 - Taken by BigAT
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 (Origin) -- MB-39FF2F025BA8739A - Taken by gurm3n
vRvbDCu.png
Mirrors Edge (Origin) -- MB-9D80AA3AA04EC5EF - Taken by S1n1st3r

Jurassic World was admittedly pretty damn good. Really hokey for the first two-thirds, but it really picked up at the end. My friend and I watched the whole thing in 3D, then snuck into another theatre to watch the last half-hour again in 2D.

That final battle, though -
that tag team combo!

Jurassic World was admittedly pretty damn good. Really hokey for the first two-thirds, but it really picked up at the end. My friend and I watched the whole thing in 3D, then snuck into another theatre to watch the last half-hour again in 2D.

That final battle, though -
that tag team combo!

image.php

Keep hearing good impressions from this movie, I might end up watching it, I thought the trailers made it look awful.

Maniac

Banned
image.php

Keep hearing good impressions from this movie, I might end up watching it, I thought the trailers made it look awful.

I was expecting it to be mediocre at best judging by the trailers... I was sorely mistaken and pleasantly surprised. Great movie, really.

Although the ending
makes me wonder what the heck they'll do for a sequel

How to Survive is a steal.
The one with the complete DLC at 95%, only half a dollar lol.

I was expecting it to be mediocre at best judging by the trailers... I was sorely mistaken and pleasantly surprised. Great movie, really.

Although the ending
makes me wonder what the heck they'll do for a sequel

Yeah,
they're officially bankrupt and the dinosaurs are already loose in the wilds.
Perhaps another investor will rebuild it after years of regaining trust from public, which is a huge work lol,

Apparently you missed this part in the trailer.
GLifhn6.gif

Most badass moment ever.

That's one of my wow moments.

Yeah,
they're officially bankrupt and the dinosaurs are already loose in the wilds.
Perhaps another investor will rebuild it after years of regaining trust from public, which is a huge work lol,

The ending was really strange.

They make multiple references to the park being bankrupt and in Chapter 11, but the only thing the public knows is that a bunch of flying creatures got loose and attacked everyone for a few minutes until the situation was contained. InGen/Masrani could easily spin that situation to their advantage ("our CEO died in a tragic accident during a tour!") Likewise, the happy ending with Pratt's and Howard's characters is a bit blunted because she essentially abandoned her post to find her nephews, which spearheaded this whole situation in the first place, and she's the highest-ranking executive left alive to answer for what happened.

But hey, I guess it's cool that we got a big fight at the end.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cth, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for $10 Game Of Your Choice failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1434328616z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cth, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cth, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

$10 Game Of Your Choice -- MB-EC4C6AF037A2D5BA - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 127 entrants total.

t1434328854z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
still not sure about kings bounty dark side

user reviews seem kind of negative and i still have warriors of the north to play i guess

guess i have like two more days to decide but hmmmmmmm

I didn't think anything besides memes could be dank. I wonder if Milamber is in that group. ;)

no idea, deleted the person lol

no gross ppl on my friendslist :mad:

EdmondD

Did Groupees give away a free bundle? I checked my Groupees keys for the first time in forever and I had some steam keys I never bought. Can't complain about free games. Games were Borealis and some other game.

Did Groupees give away a free bundle? I checked my Groupees keys for the first time in forever and I had some steam keys I never bought. Can't complain about free games. Games were Borealis and some other game.

They gave away a bundle for people who bought like over a certain amount of bundles before IIRC.

Apparently you missed this part in the trailer.
GLifhn6.gif

Most badass moment ever.

This is what I was referring, looks cool but in a dumb way (kind of reminded me of Lost World tbh) If the plot actually explains it without it being completely stupid or something ridiculous I will be surprised.

Anyways I got 2 free movie tickets lying around so I might as well go an see it.

That Super Metroid competition was dope. Please announce new Metroid at E3 Nintendo.

I was just talking about this with a friend yesterday. Metroid is pretty much the only franchise they haven't cycled through for the 3DS. A new one would be great.

Wondering what to do about Darkbase. On the one hand it's a soon to be rare +1 but on the other hand the dev seems like an asshole. I usually don't judge content by the creator but this one...

PARANO1A

It's my birthday. Does that mean I need to give away a game to appease the SteamGAF gods? I have HL2 in my inventory... The first game i added to steam interestingly enough, which I'd find appropriate to give out. I'd like it if people added me to steam too... Account is augiemarch.

I adore being a PC only convert. I've had so many interesting gaming experiences in the last six months... More than the previous few years of console only gaming combined for sure.

And I've probably spent $250 or so on the sale so far. Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom