• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Doom better be everything I want it to be

Victor_von_Doom_(Earth-616)_from_Thor_Vol_1_600.jpg

?

Buraindo

shadownet is a weirdo that likes adding and removing ppl randomly for no reason

don't feel bad if he removes you

i almost never remove anyone since ppl from neogaf tend to be pretty friendly

only a few undesirables af ew times

looks really cool, but hoping it'll go a tiny bit cheaper

every penny counts when you're broke

The solution is to never add anyone and be edgy on the internet about it. Seriously though, those are some insane numbers right there.

Also Game of Thrones by Telltale has been pretty bad so far.
Just like the last season of the show it's based on.

ExoSoul

Banned
You're so silly! You're supposed to use your computer, not your desk!

Fine then, my tower can't run Korra >_>

I forget to tag people with their GAF names so I forgot who's who on my friend list unless their name is the same.

This so much, people I interact on a regular basis or that have a similar name are fine but those that don't and then change name or worse: name and avatar.

There's people I don't talk to simply out of embarrassment of not knowing whom I'm talking to.

zkylon

zkylewd
All about those hidden missiles

More like 29 minutes. Also still mad were getting dishonored 2 and not prey 2. Unless it's a surprise
why not both babe

The solution is to never add anyone and be edgy on the internet about it. Seriously though, those are some insane numbers right there.
yeah 300 is kind of a lot

i'm at 200~ but i don't really add people unless they add me first

Dishonored 2 better not be Corvo again, is all I'm saying.
disho2 better have a good story this time

the universe and the style are both amazing, only thing it needs is a story and characters worthy of it

Flash deal believe.
here's hoping

something like $2.50 would be deliciously good, but too optimistic i think

I've had it for ages, like all the games we have and never play >_>

i've grown pretty good at not doing this lately, i still buy a lot of crap i don't play but way less than i did before

mostly because i don't have a collector's mind and also because you know, can't afford to lol

feels kind of good to not be wasting money tho, so i don't mind

Jawmuncher

why not both babe

yeah 300 is kind of a lot

i'm at 200~ but i don't really add people myself

disho2 better have a good story this time

the universe and the style are both amazing, only thing it needs is a story and characters worthy of it

here's hoping

something like $2.50 would be deliciously good, but too optimistic i think

i've grown pretty good at not doing this lately, i still buy a lot of crap i don't play but way less than i did before

mostly because i don't have a collector's mind and also because you know, can't afford to lol

feels kind of good to not be wasting money tho, so i don't mind

Want the biggest fan of Dishonored but I absolutely loved Prey and what they had in store for prey 2.

Anteater

i remember shadownet said he's going to add me

i never got a notification so i don't know who he added there

Deity Fist. Coming Fall 2016.

that'd be awesome, man why won't more japanese devs do kickstarter

but it'd be sad if all of those games don't reach their goal considering how poop they sell originally

zkylon

zkylewd
this year of everyone praising fallout 4 is gonna be torture for me lol

Want the biggest fan of Dishonored but I absolutely loved Prey and what they had in store for prey 2.

my biggest gripes with dishonored were the shitty story and characters and some ue3 limitations/design inconsistencies that made the game short of the immersive sim it should've been

it was more deus ex 1 than deus ex hr, which is incredibly brave in this age and i hope disho2 removes all the hr bits and goes full whalepunk deus ex

prey 1, ehh, i really like the starting scene and the whole "playing as a native american dude" but the game itself didn't do all that much for me. it had some cool stuff i'm not really a fan of shooters. the sequel looked super cool tho, space bountyhunter sounds bad ass and the artstyle was so fucking pretty

so yeah why not both babe

ExoSoul...I did not see that coming at all.

Thank you.

Seriously, thank you very much! I'll redeem it when I open steam later.

giant purple dildo bat?

Jawmuncher

this year of everyone praising fallout 4 is gonna be torture for me lol

my biggest gripes with dishonored were the shitty story and characters and some ue3 limitations/design inconsistencies that made the game short of the immersive sim it should've been

it was more deus ex 1 than deus ex hr, which is incredibly brave in this age and i hope disho2 removes all the hr bits and goes full whalepunk deus ex

prey 1, ehh, i really like the starting scene and the whole "playing as a native american dude" but the game itself didn't do all that much for me. it had some cool stuff i'm not really a fan of shooters. the sequel looked super cool tho, space bountyhunter sounds bad ass and the artstyle was so fucking pretty

so yeah why not both babe

giant purple dildo bat?

My issues with DH are pretty much the same. I would definitely give a sequel a chance. Prey 2 was such a change up as well that it sounded like something that could grab people who didn't even play 1.

Jaw hear me out.

Doom with dinosaurs. Ehh? Ehhh?

Sounds good to me!

ExoSoul

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom