• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was a "journalist" who was actually a shill, but when called a shill he got mad and quit being a journalist and went full shill

I think he's just insane tbh

I think the problem with Fallout 4 is how inconsistent it looks. Some part are gorgeous but some look like straight up PS3

Grief.exe

'My favorite franchise is Fallout.'

$10 says he doesn't even realize there are two mainline games prior to 3.

lSeZHLO.png

Wow, the youtube-stream has such good quality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KApp699WdE

Never again twitch.

60 FPS is immediately obvious.

he was a "journalist" who was actually a shill, but when called a shill he got mad and quit being a journalist and went full shill

I remember before some MS show he was like "What can they even show us. It wont be good."
Then the strange MS show came and the whole show was shit but he was totally hyped.

lSeZHLO.png

That is true with a lot of franchies nowadays out there. Sadly.

I want to play a fallout game set before the bombs drop in that 50's style futuristic universe and the sole purpose of the game is to get you and your family to a vault. A bit like Terminator 3, but with less terrible.

lSeZHLO.png

60 FPS is immediately obvious.

i honestly don't see the issue with that even if its true. lets be realistic, we most likely won't get another fallout game similar to the original so that doesn't even matter anymore. fallout 3 and NV is most likely going to be how the game plays from now on most likely.

rtcn63

Sessler seems like a guy who just lost his way. He likes game, he likes big words, but somewhere down the line, he realized he couldn't earn a living putting his talents (if he had any) to good use, and instead learned to incoherently wax poetic for a paycheck.

We all gotta eat brisket.

ExoSoul

Banned
Sessler seems like a guy who just lost his way. He likes game, he likes big words, but somewhere down the line, he realized he couldn't earn a living putting his talents to good use, and instead learned to wax poetic for a paycheck.

We all gotta eat brisket.

The man changed after the last E3, he never was the same
sane
again.

Shadownet

Banned
Congratulation Last Baron for winning Deadcore! Please proceed to add me on Steam. I don't think I have you on there. :)

I will send you a link to steamcormunity and you can redeem your game.

Grief.exe

i honestly don't see the issue with that even if its true. lets be realistic, we most likely won't get another fallout game similar to the original so that doesn't even matter anymore. fallout 3 and NV is most likely going to be how the game plays from now on most likely.

I just found it ironic. He says his favorite franchise was Fallout, yet that is likely false. Ultimately, he can do what he wants, as I said, I just found it funny.

It depends. But if you say you are a fan, to me it means you like the whole spectrum.

I mean I know "punkrock"-fans who only know Greenday and thats their extent of being a Punkrock fan.

ExoSoul

Banned
It depends. But if you say you are a fan, to me it means you like the whole spectrum.

I mean I know "punkrock"-fans who only know Greenday and thats their extent of being a Punkrock fan.

People who "identify themselves" with a movement without knowing the origin/reasons for that movement are pitiful to say the least.

green day is punk?

wat

Sadly in today's spectrum of music they are classified as punk rock.

Sex Pistols am cry.

Are we moving to part 2 soon? Is it 300 or 500 pages?
This month's thread is moving so fast, we're still in the middle of the month.

Ah right, people are watching that Bethesda pre-show, I didn't realize it's already started lol.
Can't watch though, in office. ._.

green day is punk?

wat

Modern Punkrock. Though their "revival" somehow was more a mix between Pop and Punkrock.

People who "identify themselves" with a movement without knowing the origin/reasons for that movement are pitiful to say the least.

Sadly in today's spectrum of music they are classified as punk rock.
Sex Pistols am cry.

I think thats the punkrock we got at the end of the century. Besides that I guess in gaming the most "Elder Scrolls" and "CoD" fans never played the old games before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom