• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

Wow, I've never heard of that bug. What a bummer.

I don't, er, actually have any solutions, but I'm curious: any idea what's causing it?

I have no idea. It was working fine, and then all of a sudden it just wouldn't load. Then when I searched for a solution, every place I looked had a ton of people saying "just start a new game and then load into your old one from there, bro", which actually works, but is a total pain in the ass.

So apparently this is a known thing.

Nabs

not even kidding it felt super easy and just not rewarding in terms of feedback or something. controls were weird, didnt feel beat em up in the way I expected

just pressed a button over and over and got a shit ton of coins and something was happening idk

I dunno, it feels like we're talking about two different games. I'm really too tired to go into it, but I love how the game handles. The juggles, combos, specials all feel good.

Salsa

I dunno, it feels like we're talking about two different games. I'm really too tired to go into it, but I love how the game handles. The juggles, combos, specials all feel good.

I might have been high but you know when you have a friend over and you just launch a bunch of mp/co-op games and play for a few minutes

it just didnt grab us at all

funny thing Lethal League went on sale the day after. fucker

Anteater

I might have been high but you know when you have a friend over and you just launch a bunch of mp/co-op games and play for a few minutes

the game is spammy and you could get away with just mashing buttons

have you guys tried something like double dragon neon

Nabs

For sure. The game is designed to be replayed since you gain XP and can assign them to your skill tree. The difficulty can then be jacked up to nightmare if you really want.

Shame you didn't get to play LL with him. That probably would have been great. This is why you should have bought it back when I first mentioned it.

Salsa

the game is spammy and you could get away with just mashing buttons

have you guys tried something like double dragon neon

yes. it crashed every time after the first stage the first time we tried

then we finished it some other day

I think

neon is cool

For sure. The game is designed to be replayed since you gain XP and can assign them to your skill tree. The difficulty can then be jacked up to nightmare if you really want.

Shame you didn't get to play LL with him. That probably would have been great. This is why you should have bought it back when I first mentioned it.

yeah

we just ended up playing nidhogg again

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I need to try Phantom Breaker because I really disliked the few hours I put into Double Dragon Neon.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to try Phantom Breaker because I really disliked the few hours I put into Double Dragon Neon.

Phantom Breaker is easier to get into. DDN you need to spend some time on it to get things going smoothly.

Should just play Streets of Rage 2 again for the billionth time. No other beat em up is needed with that beauty.

I dont get the love for SoR2. Even Final Fight 3 aged better.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can't really explain it but it just hits all the right notes if you ask me.
At least you are not praising this.
34605-Mighty_Morphin_Power_Rangers_(USA)-1.jpg

Jawmuncher

2? holy hell that was terrible

the car game with the penis monsters

play that first one on MAME or something

Yes I never got very far in it. I recall just dying constantly. It kind of put me off Cadillacs and dinosaurs in general. Will see what I can do about the beat em up. Hopefully it fixes the damage the Sega cd caused.

Anteater

that power ranger snes game must've been terrible because I'm 80% sure I've rented it based on that cover and I don't remember jack shit about it...

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
People hatin' on MMPR SNES. What's wrong with you? This was my childhood.
Come on even when I was a kid I knew not to get that licensed crap. I only played it recently when a friend was showing me shitty old games to make fun of.
The NES MMPR fighter was hilariously bad though!

Milamber

Come on even when I was a kid I knew not to get that licensed crap. I only played it recently when a friend was showing me shitty old games to make fun of.

Well, I didn't have the luxury of rental shops in my part of the world and getting a new game cart every few months is considered a luxury at the time. Also everyone around me was firmly in the SEGA MEGA Drive camp. I can't complain much with what I got.

Deitus

Clicks needed to unlock deals in the meta game got lowered right?

Looks that way. It was 100 billion before, and now it's only 15 billion. I think the lowest tier was 25 billion previously, so we still wouldn't have unlocked tier 1 yet if they hadn't lowered it.

Edit: Whoa, just saw something strange on youtube. Got the expected ad at the start of the video for some comic book thing, and then 10 seconds into the ad, it cuts to a picture of a car and says "this trailer was brought to you by..."

Ads are getting ads now? This is ridiculous.

Milamber

It seems it was by Toei and Bandai (well, Bamco now). I thought a lot of people didn't like Toei, or was it just their anime that they've done?

Toei is a pretty bad company in our country in the late 90's. They hire a lot of animators, make them work 12 hour days and pay very little. Most of them leave after a few years. Don't know if they changed it now though.

Jazz573

Toei is a pretty bad company in our country in the late 90's. They hire a lot of animators, make them work 12 hour days and pay very little. Most of them leave after a few years. Don't know if they changed it now though.

Have there ever been any animated Super Sentai or similar shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom