• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baterism

Aww yiss. would be amazing. But I actually want Sega to do a regular sequel with all the amazingnes of the first game. You can do it. Thousands of thousabds of wallets just waiting to open.

Yeah, I would also prefer VC to still like VC in sense that it is more personal compared to epic-strategy game like TW. And I think VC have strong anti-war message that would lost if it turned into TW series which war is the raison-d'etre. Warhammer make a total sense, VC not really (but would def still fun).

Chariot

Yeah, I would also prefer VC to still like VC in sense that it is more personal compared to epic-strategy game like TW. And I think VC have strong anti-war message that would lost if it turned into TW series which war is the raison-d'etre. Warhammer make a total sense, VC not really (but would def still fun).
Agreed. Plus the map would be a bit boring with really only wo countries that matter. Gallia may defend itself, but an offensive against either of the big ones? Nah.

Have the sequel set 50 years after VC1 with Old Alicia sitting around at the graveyard and giving you new Orders.

Chariot

I just want to know what happened to Jaeger Rebellion, Sega.

That bread-sim box make me hungry.
A time based VC would be great too. Like your playing Jaeger and the remnsnt so his corps and need to try to get control quickly while the Empires OHL tries to regainst stability. thus thegame begins rather easy with confused border patrols and weak incursions, but gets more difficult every mission as you get close to military bases, the captial and as the army gets new leaders and organisation.

Hektor

Total War: Valkyria.
Come on SEGA, stop thinking Japan is the only world where games are sold in :V

Are you implying that a company that publishes games like Total War, Alien: Isolation, Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War and Company of heroes does not know about the western market?

baterism

A time based VC would be great too. Like your playing Jaeger and the remnsnt so his corps and need to try to get control quickly while the Empires OHL tries to regainst stability. thus thegame begins rather easy with confused border patrols and weak incursions, but gets more difficult every mission as you get close to military bases, the captial and as the army gets new leaders and organisation.

That make me realize, what happened to
the Empire after Max death?

Who took charge now? What happened to other areas subjugated by the Empire prior VC1? Do NATO Atlantic Federation make a move? Any information about that on VC2&3? I haven't play VC2&3, but I don't mind spoiler here.

Chariot

That make me realize, what happened to
the Empire after Max death?

Who took charge now? What happened to other areas subjugated by the Empire prior VC1? Do NATO Atlantic Federation make a move? Any information about that on VC2&3? I haven't play VC2&3, but I don't mind spoiler here.
The United Countries get a small momentum and gain much of the ground they lost back, but get stuck again after afew hundred kilometers. Empire made fast peace and now they're bashing each other perproxy in some other small land in the south of the Empire. If my memory isn't fooling me.

Play the G.U. trilogy. That's the best one. If only CyberConnect2 can stop milking Naruto and go back to their old IP..

Maybe they're waiting for VR to hit, so they can make a truly authentic version of The World, with comas and all.

(Though I think Bandai has the ultimate say on whether or not the .hack franchise continues. Last time Bandai let CC2 out of the Naruto Dungeon to fund a passion project, they made Solatorobo. Who knows what they'll make when Bandai lets them out again. Besides Solatorobo 2, of course.)

baterism

The United Countries get a small momentum and gain much of the ground they lost back, but get stuck again after afew hundred kilometers. Empire made fast peace and now they're bashing each other perproxy in some other small land in the south of the Empire. If my memory isn't fooling me.

So in short,
some countries get independence, the Empire is currently busy on Balkan? Make sense.

I think what interesting in VC is the world building. (Steampunk) WW2 setting without much historical burden. Well, I don't mean to downplay WW2, but it's interesting at least to see it with more fantastical setting. The tank designs kick ass at the very least.

Ys sale?
eHkulhV.gif
Time to empty my wallet.

Apparently the sales are there, the front page just hasn't updated

YS series is one I guess.

YS Origins get!

- what YS game should I play if I play one?

cheers! been looking at ys for a few sales now
It's Ys, not YS or ys. Ys.
Sorry, can't help but correct that.

I should buy those Ys games but I'll probably forget about them until they're no longer on sale.
yV6lPOM.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Today is going to be fun. Hope GAF survives.

Deal breaker. >_>

Thank you though!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I hope H1Z1's Premium Edition returns after the Summer Sale. That was on my short list of things I absolutely have to buy.

Chariot

I don't even remember VCs story.
I don't rememener your mother.

So in short,
some countries get independence, the Empire is currently busy on Balkan? Make sense.

I think what interesting in VC is the world building. (Steampunk) WW2 setting without much historical burden. Well, I don't mean to downplay WW2, but it's interesting at least to see it with more fantastical setting. The tank designs kick ass at the very least.
Yrs. Really love the uniforms for the most parts. Rose's skirt doesn't makr much sense but the other weamon wear pants and equupment and clothes that makes sense. Really like the Lancers. I also like the facts that we get insight what the people were before and positions in the war and how that influenced their abilities in the war.

Ys sale? Time to empty my wallet.
Didn't expect a Robotic;Notes gif here.

JaseC

Yeah the third one isn't working for me. Tried joining a friend and even started again to join a friend but no card drops there, the other two work fine though.

Ah. I haven't really been keeping a close eye on how many cards the game has dropped, so I'm not sure if I've ever received three throughout a single day.

JaseC

What happened between minus and NeoGAF anyways? I still have no idea where the beef comes from.

Minus blacklisted its biggest bandwidth users as determined by hotlinking, basically. If you view a GAF post with a Minus-hosted image via IP instead of neogaf.com, you see this:

BhJiRmu.png

Tizoc

wait people are expecting megatons like dino crisis and shenmue tomorrow?

the nintendo conference isn't until tuesday

The only megatons I want are for the 3DS/N3DS only.
Sadly don't have a Wii U (I want one), but I'd much rather have their handheld stuff.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ah. I haven't really been keeping a close eye on how many cards the game has dropped, so I'm not sure if I've ever received three throughout a single day.

Oh apparently the friend part is bugged as many people can't get it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom