• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

If your average waifu is made to look like a 12 year old...

RhUAMaO.jpg

Then these ones are like 5 years old, tops.

Their route goes exactly where you would expect a twin route to go.

baterism

So, I saw this VN, it has girls, planes, sciency stuff, phallic looking plane, and more girls in towels. That right into my alley. Bought.

FLD

Damn it, this bugs me way more than it should...

oO60otc.jpg

Is there a way for devs/pubs to force a specific order on their titles? Like, the AC games I own (1 up to Black Flag) show up in the correct order now and I'm pretty sure that wasn't always the case.

Jazz573

...a cup against the metal bars of your prison cell, is how I imagine you finish that sentence.

They don't even look 5 years old. Also, all eroge characters are at least 18 (not really), according to the title screens of many eroge. Of course we know that's not true at all.

Turfster

Damn it, this bugs me way more than it should...

Is there a way for devs/pubs to force a specific order on their titles? Like, the AC games I own (1 up to Black Flag) show up in the correct order now and I'm pretty sure that wasn't always the case.

Yes, an alt-name for sorting was added a while ago.
Not everyone uses it though.

Phawx

Hunk of cheap plastic with a massive markup.

BUY BUY BUY

Well if it's really limited, the hunk of cheap plastic will be worth a hunk of USD.

I won't be charged until it ships anyhow.

I always wonder who buys these. Are there people out there who have their homes decorated entirely with tacky plastic statues?

No, I'm married. It's all in the attic, perfectly out of sight.

There we go.

12 hour deals
  • If My Heart Had Wings 66% off
  • Westerado 30% off
  • Audiosurf 2 40% off
  • Star Ruler 2 50% off
  • From The Depths 65% off
  • Remember Me 80% off
  • Lisa 70% off
  • Alice Madness Returns 78% off
  • Block n Load 80% off
  • Killer is Dead Nightmare Edition 80% off
  • Slender the arrival 85% off
  • Geometry Dash 40% off
  • Ys Origin 70% off
  • F.E.A.R. Collection 75% off

Great. Do the other Ys games also have a discoutn? Normally if one game has one, the other ones also have.

and will buy if my heart had wings later. Does it have an uncensor patch?

ExoSoul

Banned
Great. Do the other Ys games also have a discoutn? Normally if one game has one, the other ones also have.

All have 70% except Ark that has 50% still.

Ark had 40% before, didnt it?

It did? I might have been wrong, I just assumed it kept the same dicsount (thinking back that was a rookie mistake)

----

Good night everybody!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
They be imaginary characters. They can be 200 year old demons.

They don't even look 5 years old. Also, all eroge characters are at least 18 (not really), according to the title screens of many eroge. Of course we know that's not true at all.

Yeah, I guess the 5 year olds would like like space-baby fetuses.

Yo, in the lore of this movie, this character is like 40 years old:

YWG6kfr.jpg

Have at it, guys.

Jazz573

It does, however Moenovel didn't exactly do a great job translating it (may have something to with the fact they are a subsidiary of the original Japanese developer, Pulltop), so there's an ongoing project to fix the translatation, but unfortunately it's not done yet. I really don't understand why they made an all-ages version, just because they wanted to appeal to a larger audience, and why they didn't at least offer a translated version of the 18+ version. There isn't even an all-ages Japanese version to begin with.

Publishers and developers can set the order in which their games appear in your Steam library. For example, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is now placed after II in the Steam library, meaning that it's finally in order of release.
oh thats cool, they should let us do it as well. when did they allow that and did they announce it?

Grief.exe

I always wonder who buys these. Are there people out there who have their homes decorated entirely with tacky plastic statues?

Go look at the 'Show off your purchases thread' then cry.

Well if it's really limited, the hunk of cheap plastic will be worth a hunk of USD.

I won't be charged until it ships anyhow.

Are you sure that's the case? I can't imagine these holding value, and I generally see them for massively reduced price a month after release. I'm not in the collecting plastic business though, so you can educate us.

Khronico

If I really, really liked Katawa Shoujo will I like If My Heart Had Wings?

Also on a scale of 1-10 how lewd is it?

Edit: After looking at screenshots I thing I found my answer

Salsa

since we're already gettin weird maybe someone can explain how people seem to really really enjoy a game where you can have sex with disease ridden girls with amputated arms?

like this goes even beyond you weirdos

Chariot

So, I saw this VN, it has girls, planes, sciency stuff, phallic looking plane, and more girls in towels. That right into my alley. Bought.
Aye. it's about friendship, going against the establishment, fullfilling dreams against odds. The stories are not that surprising it's ablut what you expect, but they're fun and sweet. Sex is strangly important, the censored version doesn't even make sense without it.

since we're already gettin weird maybe someone can explain how people seem to really really enjoy a game where you can have sex with disease ridden girls with amputated arms?

like this goes even beyond you weirdos
You know, disabled people are people too. This a point both games make.

Milamber

Aye. it's about friendship, going against the establishment, fullfilling dreams against odds. The stories are not that surprising it's ablut what you expect, but they're fun and sweet. Sex ia strangly important, the censored version doesn't even make sense without it.

Sex is always important to a relationship.

Deitus

Well, I finally got cards to drop. Unfortunately I only got 2 drops, but I can't figure out how to get the third one. Joined a friend's game, started a new game, and got to level 10.

I think the problem I was having, was that I assumed the 24 hour period that you could earn cards in was from the start of the game for the day until the reset. But maybe instead it's from midnight to midnight. So since I missed getting cards one day until the following morning before the reset (game was having server issues when I first joined, so I didn't get any cards then, and I assumed they would drop overnight), I'm always going to be 3 cards behind (plus the other two I've missed because I still only get 2 sometimes.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Just bring back voting for cards. Even if the Steam community always voted for the wrong thing, at least the cards dropped consistently.

Edit: Also, both of my cards were dupes (the same one in fact). Of course.

Jawmuncher

Also on a scale of 1-10 how lewd is it?

If you play the vanilla steam version it doesn't get lewd at all. KS is a league of its own and this doesn't really touch on those kind of subjects really aside from one route that kind of does. However I enjoyed that one route and KS so I think you would as well. However do yourself a favor and skip the plane talk. They go in depth on how gliders work and it wastes nothing but time, and makes you feel like you're in class .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom