• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Gears of War Remaster For Xbox One Details Leaked

• Dolby 7.1 Surround
  • 90 minutes of new content for campaign mode of the original game on PC
  • New Xbox LIVE achievements
  • Unlockable gallery sketches and comics
  • Streamlined multiplayer mode:
    • 60 frames per second
    • Dedicated servers
    • Selection of players for skills
    • New types of games, “Team Fight”, “King of the Hill” (in the style of Gears of War 3) and the new 2-2 Destruction “Gnasherom.”
  • 19 cards, including DLC and exclusive cards from the PC version
  • The ability to gain access to the 17 characters of Gears of War 3 multiplayer games
  • Match setting options
  • Streamlined gameplay:
    • Alternate control system and a brand new control scheme tournament
    • All controls adapted for Xbox One
    • Added features from Gears of Wars 3: Marking enemy targets, the use of the device in a multiplayer game, improved sensitivity settings

galyonkin

Actual Russian Spy.
I heard you like to argue about numbers, so I've made a special page to track the effect of Steam Summer Sale

http://steamspy.com/sale

Here is how it looks

x8auOju.png

derExperte

I heard you like to argue about numbers, so I've made a special page to track the effect of Steam Summer Sale

Sorry but the only number we care about is our gamecount. Thx, bye!

Who the fuck still buys Garry's Mod. This I will never get. And it wasn't even a daily yet afair. That HL2 increase is also quite nice.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was actually happy Uncharted trilogy dropped the MP. Means no garbage trophies related to it.

I wouldn't say I'm happy that the MP isn't there, but I certainly don't care. I think I played a game or two of the MP beta way back when, but that's about it.

titch

For people that don't already have them:

are up as a deal on IGS

Nice been waiting to pick up the bta game

Can someone sell me on Lisa?

ss_0fe25978bb31b5b45c0d8db891700aa1bc534fb2.600x338.jpg

How many games do you get to play a balding guy that gets to ride a bike like that.

Plus it's named after a graphics chip in the amiga!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Today is going to be fun. Hope GAF survives.

See you after the 404

I anyone doesn't buy Westerado I'll find you and shoot your hat off. I know, only 30% but hey, no holes in your hat.

Xmas for me don't shoot ('Surrenders')

No Steam No Sale!!!

dex3108

Is it me or this year YouTube did way better than Twitch for Live stream? I just watched GameTrailers commentary and they used Twitch video and it was really laggy in big and busy scenes.

Kuroyume

Banned
30000 new owners of Temper Tantrum :(

Really nice scheme Digital Homicide have figured out. Put garbage on greenlight. Hook up with groupees, wgn, etc and get votes. Drop price to a few cents which some people can't resist even if crap. Maybe it won't make them enough but the for the effort...

Is it me or this year YouTube did way better than Twitch for Live stream? I just watched GameTrailers commentary and they used Twitch video and it was really laggy in big and busy scenes.
twitch was better since YT was like 30 seconds behind. The quality difference wasn't that big.

Arthea

aww Ys, didn't expect that -50% so jumped on it like there is no tomorrow

also we aren't going to unlock that RPG, folks, the clicks requirement was insane to begin with.

So. What could the last milestone be:

Anime Turn-based
RPG

I mean we already got Agarest. Cant think of any other anime SRPG on Steam. Maybe Rime Berta?

Arthea

So. What could the last milestone be:

Anime Turn-based
RPG

I mean we already got Agarest. Cant think of any other anime SRPG on Steam. Maybe Rime Berta?

we are not gonna unlock it, so there is no point in guessing.

edited: also 10 minutes rule eliminated even possibility however miserably small it was to get a card by joining friend's game.

Arthea

All right, as you are doing it anyway inspite it being already obvious it not gonna unlock, that's what anime RPG (turn based) could be:
Trails
Alphadia Genesis
Rime Berta
FF4
FF3
FF7
FF8
FF13
FF13-2
Pier Solar
Nep Nep
Nep Nep 2

I think I haven't forgotten anything.
But before you got all excited, it won't be unlocked at all. Unless half of steam userbase starts clicking right now, and we know that won't happen.

edited: added Nep Nep

I can't believe how many peeps are hyped for the crafting part in Fallout 4. I am so over gathering crap to build some crap. I want to sell my loot to buy an awesome laser pistol from some scrub in the desert, not use to build a miniature golf court on my palace in X. It's just so... unnecessary. It almost worked in This War Of Mine, but even then at some point I just wanted to skip to night so I could have awesome encounters in strange places.

Oh well, it's my fault I didn't tone down my expectations after seeing the teaser.

All right, as you are doing it anyway inspite it being already obvious it not gonna unlock, that's what anime RPG (turn based) could be:
Trails
Alphadia Genesis
Rime Berta
FF4
FF3
FF7
FF8
FF13
FF13-2
Pier Solar
Nep Nep
Nep Nep 2

I think I haven't forgotten anything.
But before you got all excited, it won't be unlocked at all. Unless half of steam userbase starts clicking right now, and we know that won't happen.

edited: added Nep Nep

War of the human thanks

tmarg

Trails
Alphadia Genesis
Rime Berta
FF4
FF3
FF7
FF8
FF13
FF13-2
Pier Solar
Nep Nep
Nep Nep 2

The only ones that have the exact tags are the Neptunia games, FF4, FF13-2, and Trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom