• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

That just released and has a 50%off. I dont think it will be discounts further.

I was surprised the 50% off was still on. Even more that now the DLC is 50% off too (and in my cart, waiting for the afternoon update to see if there is something else to add to it).

fantomena

May I please take this opportunity to remind you that we have a thread for this?

I sincerely hope that I was the only one spoiled, and perhaps I was - but I still don't see why you'd post this here, twice, in the space of a few hours.

I can of coruse put a spoiler tag on them, but it isn't much of a spoiler since they have been cunts since the start.

baterism

The only one in the list that I don't have. Also the one that I plan to get this sale.
Click harder peps.

Is it just me or the reddit script finally no longer working?
Also "smack TV" button was also reddit mod. I thought it was vanilla before.

derExperte

So do sale cards from badges crafted with restricted items still have the 7 day restriction? Because if yes there are only a few hours left to get them or they'll disappear before you can sell them on the 22th.

I still don't get why Steam GAF hates Borderlands.

Because it is a very boring game that they released three times over and each time pretended it was new. Also it had a bucketload of DLC, which again was more of exactly the same thing.

I think that should cover it for you.

Dude, edit that.
Spoiler tags with no context hardly serve a point since you don't know what it is you're gonna get spoiled.

And you better hope that's game only =_=

Remember it takes two to make Fantomena. One person to post things and another person to quote it so it can be seen.

Chariot

Because it is a very boring game that they released three times and pretended it was new.

I think that covers it.
I won't talk about the pre-sequel, because I neither bought nor played it snd because it's filler by a different company like Arkham Origins, but I enjoyed Borderlands 2 very much. The characters were so funny and the RNG delivered.

I LOVE Borderlands. Bought the Pre-Sequel yesterday. Still kinda 'expensive' but screw it, I've waited long enough.

'My' MSG Group is closing to Level 20,000. I wonder how many levels active groups can reach at the end of the sale with even better upgrades (maybe). No idea if the servers can keep up with a much higher speed.

I won't talk about the pre-sequel, because I neither bought nor played it snd because it's filler by a different company like Arkham Origins, but I enjoyed Borderlands 2 very much. The characters were so funny and the RNG delivered.

But Arkham Oranges was the best.

Anyway, I enjoyed Blands 2 as well....solo and co-op. I don't think I could play more than 10 minutes now, but I think I put about 80 hours into upon release.

Adventis

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248800/

Anyone got a further opinion on Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos?
I'm aware of the whole KickStarter scandal and how Dischan Media have essentially abandoned ship and we'll probably never see a continuation of the project, but for $2.50 it can't be all that bad right?

Been keeping my eye on this for a while now; the themes and premise sounds like something I'd enjoy a lot. Plus the art looks amazing.

Jawmuncher

Anyone got a further opinion on Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos?
I'm aware of the whole KickStarter scandal and how Dischan Media have essentially abandoned ship and we'll probably never see a continuation of the project, but for $2.50 it can't be all that bad right?

Been keeping my eye on this for a while now; the themes and premise sounds like something I'd enjoy a lot. Plus the art looks amazing.

The idea for something good is there, but a lot of it hinged so much on building the sequel we never got that it might do more harm than good. STILL if you've been eyeing it this long that won't be a bad price you'll probably enjoy it. Don't think any version will go much cheaper since apparently sales are being used to refund backers......like me.

Remember it takes two to make Fantomena. One person to post things and another person to quote it so it can be seen.

I need to get on this level, but I've never put anyone on an ignore list before.

I'm nervous. Does this outfit make me look like I'm coming on too strong? Too desperate? How's my hair? A splash of bourbon might help. Breath check, nostril check. Is it too late to cancel?

Adventis

The idea for something good is there, but a lot of it hinged so much on building the sequel we never got that it might do more harm than good. STILL if you've been eyeing it this long that won't be a bad price you'll probably enjoy it. Don't think any version will go much cheaper since apparently sales are being used to refund backers......like me.

Aw....sad to hear you were affected by the whole fiasco. Well, for $2.50 it wouldn't hurt too much I guess.
Depends, would you like an opinion based on my feelings towards Visual Novels as an entire genre?

I'm not sure if that would help you, but it would be conclusive.

Wouldn't mind hearing it if you'd like to share =P

Phinor

'My' MSG Group is closing to Level 20,000. I wonder how many levels active groups can reach at the end of the sale with even better upgrades (maybe). No idea if the servers can keep up with a much higher speed.

Personally I wonder how to get into proper groups with this new 10 minute system. Yesterday couple of minutes after the game went up all the high level rooms already said it's been over 10 minutes and you can't join anymore. Joined a new one that is at around level 1000 now. Really motivating stuff as I was at 4000+ yesterday.

What happened to the KS?

zkylon

zkylewd
lisa is on sale, nice :>

dishonored one is the best one

yea, by far

the fallout one :( cmon, beth. just let me buy it.
im sure they'll let you buy it

i'd rather have a vault boy dude but tbh the bobbleheads from fo3 looked hideous so maybe this one's for the best

tho a cass nendoroid from fallout new vegas would be nice

not enough nendoroids in my life

I want those and I generally don't like figurines :(
i just want emily

Yeah, it's kind of baity, but it gets the message out there and at least people are discussing it, like with the Witcher 3 race stuff.

the problem is that half the people are discussing the inflammatory part of her message rather than the more important stuff

and you don't have to make tweets like these, she can write something or make a video and go about it in-depth and just link it on her twitter

im more offended at the lack of new guns in DOOM
yea, people cheering at YET ANOTHER CHAINSAW was like... cringe

I'm talking about the doom we just saw not OG doom. I love OG doom
oh yeah totes with you there den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom