• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I still don't get why Steam GAF hates Borderlands.

The gameplay loop is extremely boring (ADS, shoot bullet sponge enemy, rinse-repeat)
Mission design is boring.
Humor is around 8 year old level.

It's okay to like things, but expect criticism of the overall design is mediocre.

Milamber

header.jpg
[/URL]

Guardians of the Galaxy?

zkylon

zkylewd
I like Borderlands.

But I am a crazy person.

i liked boredlands

then realized i was playing it coop

and everything's fun coop

so then i noticed how much i didn't like grindy gameplay with randomized loot

and then i remembered gearbox is making this instead of brothers in arms

so yea fuck boredlands lol

Asgaro

*So originally this was going to be a giveaway for Frozen Synapse Prime. However I realized that is was such a mediocre game, and not worthy for GAF. So I bought something else to fill the spot. Something much more amazing. However if you want Frozen Synapse Prime as well. You can request it too if you want.*

Giveaway #8: Transistor

ABORT. ABORT.

Shadownet, please remove my name from the entries!
I won the game from your giveaway yesterday, but since I have your Google Forms link bookmarked, I didn't see the accompanying text that says you can't enter again after winning.

Apologies.

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
Ghostlight Ltd. [developer] 9 Jun @ 5:56am
Hey. I just thought I'd give you all a quick update.

The last couple of builds have fixed two of the longest standing, most annoying bugs and the game is looking a lot better than it was even a couple of week's ago.

I can't say for sure if it will make June, but if not I think there's a pretty good chance it will be out soon after.

That's from the Way of the Samurai 4 Steam discussion forums. Looks like WotS 4 is coming soon!

I'm personally expecting an early July release, but that will depend on no more nasty surprises popping up.

Deques

ABORT. ABORT.

Shadownet, please remove my name from the entries!
I won the game from your giveaway yesterday, but since I have your Google Forms link bookmarked, I didn't see the accompanying text that says you can't enter again after winning.

Apologies.

2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.

You are safe :)

Btw, wasn't Shadownet supposed to reveal the winner an hour ago?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

DarkBase 01 -- MB-DFFAC66064BF7A72 - Taken by derExperte
Space Trader Merchant Marine #2 -- MB-7FEE35041F515C84
Depth Hunter 2 Deep Dive -- MB-780619C03DABB843 - Taken by SilentRacoon
Crystals of Time -- MB-90414616AF4D8DEC
Biology Battle #2 -- MB-CA236DD89A611B69 - Taken by dave is ok
Biology Battle -- MB-68E0CC24963513D5 - Taken by bobnowhere
Hacker Evolution Duality #2 -- MB-687D93D3998AFF4B
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-EC9241D8F2C12470
Depth Hunter 2 Deep Dive #2 -- MB-09C351147C4A1B1E - Taken by Jazz573
Space Trader Merchant Marine -- MB-C101B01D464AD9A5
Crystals of Time #2 -- MB-2A327F7BF4A174D9 - Taken by xGreg

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Light Bound -- MB-1568F4B7473D5FCB - Taken by Saty
12 Labours of Hercules -- MB-9E06ECFC8C641A62 - Taken by nightstorm
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-28C289D634663A55 - Taken by Mixed2k

derExperte

Did I really just grab DarkBase 01 just because it got taken off Steam? Even though I didn't want to add shitty games to my account anymore? And it would even be nr. 1700.

Shadownet

Banned
You are safe :)

Btw, wasn't Shadownet supposed to reveal the winner an hour ago?
Sorry guys, I have to have to go to a surprise doctor visit this morning.

Still there, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to reveal the winner and then set the next giveaway. Should definitely be before the next daily though, I'll do it asap when I get home. Once again my apology.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Did I really just grab DarkBase 01 just because it got taken off Steam? Even though I didn't want to add shitty games to my account anymore? And it would even be nr. 1700.

Sounds like a good enough reason to me.

Nabs

Game of Thrones spoilers in my Steam thread. Just what I needed to make me hate it even more.

I bought it. Then I refunded it when I realized I was heading towards a dark path. I don't want to become Iashman or JaseC.

Your grandchildren which will inherit your Steam account will thank you for it
They'll be the coolest kids in future school

nicholsonyes.gif

Still there, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to reveal the winner and then set the next giveaway. Should definitely be before the next daily though, I'll do it asap when I get home. Once again my apology.

Come on man, you don't have apologize for things related to a giveaway.

Game of Thrones spoilers in my Steam thread. Just what I needed to make me hate it even more.

Blame Fantoma

Grief.exe

SteamGAF is diseased -- rotten to the core...there's no saving it... We need to pull it out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean -- burn it down! And from the ashes a new SteamGAF will be born! Evolved but unchained! The weak will be purged -- and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit! They'll make SteamGAF great again!

ExoSoul

Banned

If it makes you feel better I was going to grab it for the same reason. Was gonna become my first delisted game and at least a memorable one for the dev's breakdown.

We're not getting the anime RPG unlock huh
Steam community is worthless

Anime was a mistake, nothing but trash. Yada yada...

SteamGAF is diseased -- rotten to the core...there's no saving it... We need to pull it out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean -- burn it down! And from the ashes a new SteamGAF will be born! Evolved but unchained! The weak will be purged -- and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit! They'll make SteamGAF great again!

Wow, what an edit. I mean the first one was already fine but... wow.

Nabs

It's time to burn.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Go beyond boundaries in Robinson: The Journey, a brand new virtual reality game from Crytek. Harnessing the power of CRYENGINE, Robinson: The Journey will offer players an unparalleled sense of presence in a game world as they assume the role of a young boy who has crash-landed on a mysterious planet. With freedom to explore their surroundings in 360 degrees of detail, players will become pioneers by interacting with the rich ecosystem around them and unearthing incredible secrets at every turn.

KHU2RF3.jpg

Sendou

Asked my first refund, Legend of Korra.
The game is simply too boring.

I thought the reason to buy Korra was that one day Activision's license will expire and then there's forever an unattainable Platinum Games' title (no matter the quality) on Steam. I'm very salty that I missed on the Powerpuff Girls Metroidvania.

baterism

We're not getting the anime RPG unlock huh
Steam community is worthless
I just finally setting up the reddit auto click code two hours ago. I thought it was bugged, but it turned out I need to input the game address manually after the code was updated.

Quite disappointing if we missed that sale completely. C'mon Valve, let it slide this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom