• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already deleted and video is private but this was just on twitter
E1AB1WO.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ot...NDYxMg==&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

in my veins.

Please be Dark Souls day.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Its only a Age of Empires II HD expansions... Not the main game :(

It's only the expansion for AoE II

Oh just saw that. Yeah that's kinda weak then. Although I'm not sure what we all expected, since the E3 humble bundles usually consist of their leftover stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.

wilflare

lol everyone's fussing about the sales
and here I am constantly fussing with GeDoSaTo, downsampling and borderless windowed fullscreen

wilflare and his priorities T_T

chronomac

I only wanted the Age of Empires expansion:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

EfagyaM.png
SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta -- MB-69321F7B8F4E721E
World of Tanks Invite Code -- MB-448A10A7C22A4A16
Company of Heroes -- MB-CC5116E697CAFD16 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs -- MB-BA1B2900E3B09152 - Taken by Jalal
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack (Uplay) -- MB-ABFFF8668A5DDFC3
Psychonauts -- MB-427E81179ACE6DFD - Taken by salazar547. 3 entrants total.
SMITE Loki Pack -- MB-5B6E82AEA7D0EC80 - Taken by fwpx
Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade -- MB-550A3739B0CF37EA - Taken by Endruen
World of Warships Closed Beta Key -- MB-FA24AF7D2F66978C
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar (Uplay) -- MB-7B274899642E1CF8
WildStar Standard Edition -- MB-BCEC435B547F2728 - Taken by Lain. 2 entrants total.
Payday 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks -- MB-886D147C3C1BA2D9 - Taken by Xanathus. 4 entrants total.
World of Warships Bonus Content -- MB-B5368D437B222BD3 - Taken by Kagemusha

t1434382536z1.png
FYI: World of Tanks, World of Warships, Warframe, Smite and Wildstar keys aren't for Steam.

Bought the E3 pass because why not.

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Baron von Loathsome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Psychonauts -- MB-09906E7D97BB3BD2 - Taken by anastef. 2 entrants total.
Company of Heroes -- MB-E427010BA2CD561E

t1434382539z1.png

Phawx

I meant more in the sense that when the Vita had nothing to show, they shored up the Indie titles.

Indies on Xbox One, unless they match Steam's pricing, is a non-starter.

Edit: I know that if you buy on Xbox One, you'll also own on PC. So that's nice. But MS doesn't discount games.

maty

Games....

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (maty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Company of Heroes -- MB-5511AC5BEA3B12F3 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Hero Siege -- MB-9D4D35B720286924 - Taken by Avinexus. 2 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-9F341BA3B2F19E4D - Taken by iosefe. 1 entrants total.
Syberia -- MB-E290992B1FA3FC96 - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine -- MB-C7C317610BC7DB6E - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 5 entrants total.
Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-F20B416CDF769F47
The Novelist -- MB-60C37A258E8DFB4B - Taken by trailmix16. 2 entrants total.
Contraption Maker -- MB-E788ADF2770BBD60 - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-22278896BCAE4FB2 - Taken by Se7enSword. 1 entrants total.
Paper Sorcerer -- MB-699FEA351D69443E - Taken by Kifimbo. 1 entrants total.

t1434383616z1.png

Also, any gaffer from Brasil here? I'd like to buy Grim Fandango and Killer is dead and since both of them are cheaper there and I can activate them without issues it would be of great help. I can paypal inmediately. Thanks

brassica

Damn! I ended up buying both Watch_Dogs and The Evil Within with their Season Passes...
I knew I shouldn't have asked here, I end up buying each time :)

derExperte

One group made it to lvl25.000.

I'm too busy playing Cosmochoria to care today, not easy to get into but I think I'm starting to understand what I'm doing.

yuraya

So the Anime turn based rpg didn't hit milestone :(

People are sick of this game and tired of fucking clicking.

Thanks a lot Valve. Now we don't get discounts.

milena87

I just finished D4 Dark Dreams Don't Die.

I sincerely hope that they'll be able to continue the series, because as it is it's pretty much a waste of time.

The game is actually enjoyable, completely crazy and the Real Blood stuff was interesting, but this first season is all build-up.

I wouldn't recommend it now, but after they announce a Season 2? Yeah, why not.

Teggy

Can these publishers get their leaks under control? For once I'd like to watch a presentation and be genuinely surprised.

ModBot said:
Instructions for The Dear Leader:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Psychonauts -- MB-9F344FAB230A7401 - Taken by Mixed2k
Company of Heroes -- MB-65A1732774891A05 - Taken by darkchewie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom