• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone ready for Microsoft announcing unprecedented support of PC?

Soon we'll be hearing about how we can play Halo 5, Forza 6, Gears of War Collection on PC.*

*If you own the Xbox One All-In-One Entertainment System from Microsoft and Windows 10 Certified PC. Streaming requires a local network.

I hope I manage to come into DerExperte today >_<

Good luck, it'll be a tight fit and I'll be changing positions all the time.

xLK1HkV.gif

Chariot

Sch1sm

Ou-no!

Right?

Love me, internet. LOVE ME.

10/10, would pun again.

Don't get how Ouya is attractive to Razer, though. Even after reading the article, nope.

&#8220;Razer has always been supportive of Ouya, in particular, their work toward building an open platform for Android gaming in the living room and the empowerment of developers, especially indie developers, all over the world,&#8221;

I just see them losing money.

Phawx

Man, I still remember how their KS was extremely successful and people were fantasizing about a whole new future for gaming.
Crushing to fail confronted with reality. Feel bad for the people there.

I bought one from the Kickstarter. I didn't have any delusions it would replace consoles, I just wanted a light-weight XBMC with NIC.

And it delivered on that very well.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I do not feel like Lara Croft is an iconic "XBOX" character that should be in a trailer with their iconic xbox charcters, like it's been either sony or multiplat until they moneyhatted it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's hard for me to get hyped for anything Xbox related. Looking forward to the new Tomb Raider when it hits PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom