• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustLynx

cool

would be nice to hear if they fixed anything from the main game

they haven't done any kickstarter updates in forever

according to the description, everything is improved,
for me, i loved the first one, so just give me a new story and i'm fine with it :p

chronomac

YBxGzpA.png

Looks like we're going to miss a milestone.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Microsoft is pleased to announce that literal garbage is coming exclusively to the Xbox One All-In-One Entertainment System from Microsoft.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #9: PlayWay's Sim Bundle

zkylon

zkylewd
according to the description, everything is improved,
for me, i loved the first one, so just give me a new story and i'm fine with it :p

i mean, banner saga had some pretty serious design issues that couldn't be easily fixed or iterated upon, i think, so we'll see

Volimar

Happy Birthd....AAHHHAHHHHHH NINJA SPIDERS! RFFFFWWLWLWLFFLFFFLl

Whose game to I join to get in on the GAF ground floor? Zkylon?

Jawmuncher

Records Jurassic World Now Holds:
-Largest domestic opening of all time
-Largest worldwide opening of all time
-First movie to make half a billion on opening weekend worldwide

Jurassic Park the game and Lego Jurassic world make this steam related.

Volimar

You were one of the two people on my list that had an active game, but it must have ended?

There was a problem trying to retrieve the list of games your friends are playing in. Please try again later.

Nooooooooooooooo

How many cards have people unlocked? I have 5.

zkylon

zkylewd
who's idea was it that you cant join your friends' games

way to suck the little bit of fun this thing had

You were one of the two people on my list that had an active game, but it must have ended?

Nooooooooooooooo

How many cards have people unlocked? I have 5.

i have 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom