• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Razer has always been supportive of Ouya, in particular, their work toward building an open platform for Android gaming in the living room and the empowerment of developers, especially indie developers, all over the world,”

ertsilT.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If I had real internet, I wouldn't have to choose between downloading something and watching the stream.

ExoSoul

Banned
I hope we won't hear her for too long, she's inexperienced and too nervous to deliver her lines properly. The monotone doesn't help.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The problem with Razer buying Ouya is that they've already launched their own android box, Forge.

I'm just not sure what's appealing about the acquisition for Razer. I can't imagine that Ouya even has that many customers to warrant simply buying them for that.

Praised YouTube too much. Now it buffers and won't go higher than 480p :/

Giantbomb has good quality but I can't mute the poeple.

Any good alternatives?

JaseC

The problem with Razer buying Ouya is that they've already launched their own android box, Forge.

I'm just not sure what's appealing about the acquisition for Razer. I can't imagine that Ouya even has that many customers to warrant simply buying them for that.

One for each letter in the name.

Tellaerin

Well, that was interesting.

Fired up IdleMaster and it said I had one game to idle (displayed an ID#, no name) and crashed.

Tried a second time and it ran okay, but I see in my friends list that I'm now showing as in-game for "Steam Summer Sale", which almost immediately gets me a card drop. (This is the first time I've gotten a sale card to drop since the first day.) I hastily killed IdleMaster, though I ended with a second card dropping right after (maybe that woke something up?)

I hope I didn't just commit Steam account suicide without realizing it.

BruteUA

Fired up IdleMaster and it said I had one game to idle (displayed an ID#, no name) and crashed.

Tried a second time and it ran okay, but I see in my friends list that I'm now showing as in-game for "Steam Summer Sale", which almost immediately gets me a card drop. (This is the first time I've gotten a sale card to drop since the first day.) I hastily killed IdleMaster, though I ended with a second card dropping right after (maybe that woke something up?)

Update Idlemaster, all will be well.

Chariot

Praised YouTube too much. Now it buffers and won't go higher than 480p :/

Giantbomb has good quality but I can't mute the poeple.

Any good alternatives?
I am on Giantbomb, and nobody is talking inbetween. There is a video with people above, but I just stopped that one.

JaseC

RIP.

Edit: I'd appreciate it if people didn't mistake this thread for this thread.

Knurek

Fuck you PoP: Forgotten Sands and fuck you Ubisoft for having auth servers running on Commodore 64.
I can't imagine how bad this game was when it was phoning home once a minute - the sole check at start is enough to make my blood boil, especially with Uplay servers being in the state they are in. :\

JaseC

Fuck you PoP: Forgotten Sands and fuck you Ubisoft for having auth servers running on Commodore 64.
I can't imagine how bad this game was when it was phoning home once a minute - the sole check at start is enough to make my blood boil, especially with Uplay servers being in the state they are in. :\

Having to update Uplay at <100KBps on a game's launch day is frustrating enough for me.

ExoSoul

Banned
That moment you realise Xbox has to refer to their costumers as "gamers" since Sony's slogan is "for the players"

Edit:
Now that we've made you buy all the remasters, get to play the original games as you remember them.

derExperte

He said PC. Totally relevant now.

Actually makes me think. why do we never call "Nearly infinite backwards compatiblity" in PC vs Console threads? Our library isn't going to die with our current machine.

We do. But since Sony and until now MS doesn't tell consoleGAF that it's an important feature it gets mostly ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom