• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Actually makes me think. why do we never call "Nearly infinite backwards compatiblity" in PC vs Console threads? Our library isn't going to die with our current machine.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah but that thread goes at about a felt 25 posts a second. Makes no sense to post there.

Makes no sense to post here, either. Tangents are fine -- I'm guilty of that myself, but it's annoying when the predominant topic is completely unrelated to Steam or PC gaming in general.

Makes no sense to post here, either. Tangents are fine -- I'm guilty of that myself, but it's annoying when the predominant topic is completely unrelated to Steam or PC gaming in general.
That's true with many stuff on that conference of course.

E3 times yo!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just the day after I finally bought a wired 360 controller.

I can't help but wonder if the new controller will actually be PC-compatible from the off. I wouldn't put it past MS to sit on Windows drivers for a time considering that's exactly what happened before. I do like my X1 controller, though -- I prefer it to its older counterpart in every way.

Nabs

I can't help but wonder if the new controller will actually be PC-compatible from the off. I wouldn't put it past MS to sit on Windows drivers for a time considering that's exactly what happened before. I do like my X1 controller, though -- I prefer it to its older counterpart in every way.

He mentioned PC right before showing it off.

chronomac

CHjlWntUwAENmxq.png
CHjlWeZUYAAALft.png

Introducing the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller coming this Fall - @majornelson

Copons

They explicitly said it'll be PC compatible, so my guess is drivers will be available from the launch.

But, it's super weird on their part to introduce a new controller on top of the "standard" one, with 4 more buttons that will arguably be used by no developers at all, due to the need to maintain compatibility with the standard controller and to the need to cut dev costs when multiplatforming.

also nice job copying the steamtroller back buttons :p

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I just hope mods isn't obligatory to be going through bethesda.net, I really like nexusmods and hope that won't change with fallout 4.

I also doubt that many mods will work on xbox one without the framerate dropping like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom