• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

I feel like the PS4 is the console that is perpetually good eventually. It's always games coming well down the line, while the other consoles have games now.

Bloodborne is the only game on PS4 or Xbone that I would even consider buying a system for, Robot Monster Hunter could be a second one.

MS has a lot more decent stuff, but nothing that would sell me a system.

Nete

I'm at 6-5 of Hexcells Infinite. Fuck each and every one of you who recommended the series during the last year.

My poor brain.

Besides that, fantastic games.

MUnited83

For you.
Bloodborne is the only game on PS4 or Xbone that I would even consider buying a system for, Robot Monster Hunter could be a second one.

MS has a lot more decent stuff, but nothing that would sell me a system.

Funnily enough nothing on Xbone really interested me. The backwards compatibility and the Rare collection are actually the first few things that are making me considering picking it up eventually.
And maybe Scalebound.

zkylon

zkylewd
hitman trailer i guess showed dicks you'd feel like murdering or something

not sure what was so great about it but w/e

no man's sky looked cool

"Thats just a little glimpse of No Man's Sky."

A little?

That's a whole goddamn universe... Hot damn.
That is an intriguing aspect but I immediately have to think that billions of planets cannot be changed drastically since those changes could not be all saved. Still very interesting when keeping that in mind. Not expecting much story tbh. Fine though by me.

rtcn63

The voice acting is horrible. One sounds like a stalkerish phone sex operator and the other talks like Robert from Everybody Loves Raymond.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of get why people are looking forward to No Man's Sky now. Kind of looking forward to the PC release now.

Firewatch still looks pretty interesting and I'm disappointed that they went right to Destiny after the trailer ended.

zkylon

zkylewd
i love how sony dude is like "this years' assassins creed..."

sounds so bad when someone says that as it's not a bad thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom