• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

NBA Live 16
selfexpressionspskk.gif

But really 3 essentials missing from your list, Unravel, For Honor and Ghost Recon.

I mean, I know Westbrook's face is "kinda" screwed up, but holy fuck, they fucked up his face there...

Arthea

Anyone has a link on how to create a support ticket on Steam? Somehow I try to do it, but it wont load.
maybe it doesn't load on purpose

I applaud your bravery, my badge page is not working third day. I'm still reluctant to bother valve at the sale time, when there is good possibility it will be read two weeks after sale if at all.

maybe it doesn't load on purpose

I applaud your bravery, my badge page is not working third day. I'm still reluctant to bother valve at the sale time, when there is good possibility it will be read two weeks after sale if at all.

I actually want to preorder a Steam controller, but since I am in China I can not do that right now, so I want them to manually order it, reduce the money from my Steamwallet and send to my adress in Germany.

That is why I want to contact them.

MUnited83

For you.
I actually want to preorder a Steam controller, but since I am in China I can not do that right now, so I want them to manually order it, reduce the money from my Steamwallet and send to my adress in Germany.

That is why I want to contact them.

I thought you could "gift" the controller for a different address than your steam account has?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom