• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Ya'll are going nuts and it's just more Sony trash. Sigh. Wake me up when something Steam or at the very least PC related happens.

Smh, plebstation 4.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are hyped over this?

Now that I'm seeing footage of the game, I'm not really sure why everyone is hyped about it. I'm sure it'll be fine because it's developed by Team Ico or whatever, but I'm just not feeling it. At least most people on Gaf are probably happy about it.

Maniac

Banned
I assume you know that Uedas games has never been about the graphics right? It's about the art, the design and story.

Right. And the art, design and story are all very hit & miss. Ico games aren't by any standard *great*, they're... Interesting more so than anything.
Sure, it's all about taste. Like all games.

Badly designed gameplay has little to do with taste, other than a lack of taste in the cases where one likes it. See: Borderlands.

Grief.exe

I feel like the PS4 is the console that is perpetually good eventually. It's always games coming well down the line, while the other consoles have games now.

Woof agent 47 sure is looking this days.

Also

simpsons_gun_sideways_01.jpg

Salsa

It was just CG. Not showing anything about what the game is going to be. Some gameplay would have been good.

im talking purely from a trailer perspective

like, regardless of game or anything. it was just really well done and the style was great

square always does CG. I liked this more than the mankind divided trailer for example

MUnited83

For you.
SF5 "console exclusive"

it's coming to PC right?

Duh, we know that for a long time now.

And they just said PS4 and PC again.

I'm really impressed that they are actually acknowledging the existence of PC versions on stage.

im talking purely from a trailer perspective

like, regardless of game or anything. it was just really well done and the style was great

yep, it was pretty good.

Grief.exe

Hello Games said Sean wouldn't be making anymore public appearances and they wouldn't have anything at E3.

This is a huge surprise to see No Man's Sky at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom