• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Lords of Xulima unlocked.

I can only hope that it reaches $7.49. I've been wanting to buy it at that price for so long.

Sony didn't have $2mil laying around for Shenmue?

This way Shenmue can essentially take pre-orders and get much more than $2 million. Plus it'll definitely release on PC because of this. It probably would have been a PS4 exclusive if Sony had fully funded it.

Arthea

uh........

Im really not cool with the idea of launching a kickstarter on the fucking sony conference

what difference does it make if we are getting the game?

finally something great happened and you people still find something to complain about. Seriously...

Do you think this will be funded faster than Yooka-Laylee?

It probably will be fastest funding ever, if kickstarter stops dying

Ptaaty

I'm sorry but Shenmue III needs a lot more than $2M to be successful. Sega must have some plan to use this to show interest, etc, then supplement with funds necessary....right?

Vibranium

Banned
uh........

Im really not cool with the idea of launching a kickstarter on the fucking sony conference

Really, Yu should have appeared on Keighley's show or something.

Whatever, I'm funding it. I hope he can find more money than $2 million though. Going to need a lot more cash than that from investors.

baterism

1298970638745370004.gif

GAF several hours before it seems. I woke up just to found the crater.

Shenmue3 PC & PS4 KS, noice, we also want Shenmue HD Sega. Don't tell me you don't have cash and need to kickstart that one too..
FF7R, good for them who want it. PS4 fisrt? Mkay, we can wait.
I'm more FF8 guy.
TLG, good for them again. Who believe in miracle.

derExperte

I'm sorry but Shenmue III needs a lot more than $2M to be successful. Sega must have some plan to use this to show interest, etc, then supplement with funds necessary....right?

Is Sega even involved? No idea who has the rights for the IP.

did sony show anything that was exclusive besides uncharted 4 and TLG?

everything else gonna be on the glorious PC

Horizon Zero Dawn. Which incidentally was the most interesting game shown.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Final Fantasy VII

Straight into my veins

ArjanN

uh........

I think it's a great idea.

Tons of console people to help fund this game on my PC.

In fact almost the entire Sony conference was a pretty good PC show, haha.

maty

what difference does it make if we are getting the game?

finally something great happened and you people still find something to complain about. Seriously...

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with it either. More visibility and media coverage. What's to lose here?

i was telling jaw and veggie that honestly I think Sony should've just flat out bought FF7 re(as in fund it) like they did SF5 because Square is incompetent as fuck and if its up to them that remake won't come out till like 2025 or something, but if Sony paid them they can't do that shit, they have to work on it which means we'll get it sooner rather than WAYYY later, like maybe we won't have to wait till the next gen of consoles like we did for versus 13

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
totally
now they only need to make it in timely fashion and not like versus

They've got a lot on their plates, so I'm not expecting it anytime soon. But I'll double-dip on PS4 / PC day one out of principle.

Ozium

I kinda like that Sony seems not to have problem with it anymore, I for one welcome this change

totally
now they only need to make it in timely fashion and not like versus

"hey buy a ps4 so you can play all these games that will be cheaper and better looking on the PC" -sony

derExperte

i was telling jaw and veggie that honestly I think Sony should've just flat out bought FF7 re(as in fund it) like they did SF5 because Square is incompetent as fuck and if its up to them that remake won't come out till like 2025 or something, but if Sony paid them they can't do that shit, they have to work on it which means we'll get it sooner rather than WAYYY later, like maybe we won't have to wait till the next gen of consoles like we did for versus 13

Sony is paying for TLG. Didn't speed up development one bit.

Amzin

Where's my FFT PC-Port damnit, I need to quadruple-dip! Also a not ugly FF6 port would be nice :(

Grats FF7 fans though! I may even replay it when it hits.

Gonna have to at least skim through the Sony conference it sounds like.

Ozium

Poor Nintendo is going to have a lot to live up to tomorrow.

not really

people proclaiming "sony wins e3" because of a cgi trailer for a remake and a kickstarter ad are insane.. suppose they have to hold on to something since the ps4 has no games coming out for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom