• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Red Faction Armageddon was predominately let down by its dull combat, and since Horizon looks a lot like it... I'm not getting my hopes up.

This is the weirdest post I have seen all day. You're going to need proof to back yourself up. I played Armageddon and I don't know what you're smoking.

"im shooting this arrow!"

"hua!"

"woaaahh nelly"

"bazzinga"

"someone's angry!!"

"dammit!"

"heheh im a dreamworks character"

She did talk a bit much. Also needs redder hair.

Arthea

ff7 is the most overrated ff game before 12

shenmue is great but it was a fucking ADVERTISEMENT FOR A KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

GET OFF MY LAWN, would you?
OK, you don't care, can you at least let us have our fun? or is it too much to ask for?

and FF7 is one of greatest games of all times, here I said it. It can't be overrated, because it is just that good.

Next year: SUIKODEN 6, HALF-LIFE 3, POLICENAUTS 2!

you guys really are bent on ruining my awesome mood

be warned, I'll turn into iashman and will hate you all

Jazz573

GET OFF MY LAWN, would you?
OK, you don't care, can you at least let us have our fun? or is it too much to ask for?

and FF7 is one of greatest games of all times, here I said it. It can't be overrated, because it is just that good.

I agree that it's a good game, but I definitely feel it's overrated. Same sentiments for Ocarina of Time.

"hua!"

"woaaahh nelly"

"bazzinga"

"someone's angry!!"

"dammit!"

LMFAOOO i was telling my brother that too, i hope the game isn't like that, i'd get sick of that after like 15 minutes
nintendo could announce a remake of paper mario 1, a trailer for project HAMMER and a kickstarter for f-zero

thats how you win e3 these days apparently
lmfaooo my son ozzy is salty tho

Nzyme32

I am so happy for Shenmue 3 on PC. I've been waiting sooooo long.

I'm backer #6300 - my new lucky number

Can't wait for Sega to see all the money and green light Shenmue 1 and 2 for PC

FUCKING YES

Sch1sm

Sony's conference was good. I'd give it 9 out of 10. All the constant timed exclusive bullshit is really annoying tho and no gran turismo also deducts a point.

I'd give yesterday Bethesda's the edge but Sony is close. Sony is def the best of today as MS, EA and Ubi were very boring.

Now that The Last Guardian and Remake are announced that pretty much leaves Half-Life 3 as the only remaining myth. Gabe pls

Gran Turismo 7 is happening >2017, they said so a fair few days ago.

Ozium

So? What's the problem here exactly?

TLG not even out til 2016, and could still be pushed back, shenmue is not even made and they are targetting Dec 2017

there was a CGI trailer of ff7, work has probably not even begun on it yet.. which for square enix is always a bad sign (see ff vs 13, kh3, etc.)

basically they didn't really announce anything that wil come this year, they are literally selling hype and nostalgia backed by nothing but the hopes of their respective fanbases and people are acting like they have to rush out to buy a ps4 now for games that literally and figuratively do not even exist

Buraindo

So this is what happens on GAF during E3. Heh.
Conferences have been great so far
Except EA Sports bloody hell
. Didn't think I'd actually get interested in anything other than Dark Souls 3.
E3 isn't even over yet but I'm glad to have been proven wrong already.

I'd never heard of Firewatch before but it looked really good. I thought I knew where the trailer was going but then it took an interesting turn.

Shadownet

Banned
I hope Ozie bought the Salt when it was on sale, seems perfect match, no?

I kinda feel obligated to buy him a copy now.
----------
latest
Every Microsoft and Nintendo fans.

maty

Sorry guys but I don't get some complaints about the conference and how sony is doing a bad job in convincing you to buy a ps4. I believe many wouldn't buy 1 anyway unless it came with free steam games.

If they announce any 3rd party exclusives there are complaints if they announce no exclusives or just a few it's not enough to justify spending $400 for the damn machine. Then we buy 1000 shitty bundles of games we won't ever play or even have the time to do so.

Why is everything received with such negativity or scepticism. I don't even own a ps4 but I intend to get one only after I get a WiiU ;)

Nzyme32

I'd never heard of Firewatch before but it looked really good. I thought I knew where the trailer was going but then it took an interesting turn.

I've been following Firewatch since it was announce a long while back. It is utterly beautiful and has a famous artist whose name escapes me and the writer from Walking Dead Season 1 and other talented folk.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

"hua!"

"woaaahh nelly"

"bazzinga"

"someone's angry!!"

"dammit!"

LMAO agreed. My brother and I were shitting all over that game. The flavor chat was about as annoying as Oracle in Arkham Knight, the gameplay some kind of asscreed/xenoblade/monhun mess, the concept straight wtf, and after Killzone games we don't trust them to make good controls.

It was fun to see her shoot a Chevy off it's back with an arrow, at least. What now, Hawkeye?

MUnited83

For you.
TLG not even out til 2016, and could still be pushed back, shenmue is not even made and they are targetting Dec 2017

there was a CGI trailer of ff7, work has probably not even begun on it yet.. which for square enix is always a bad sign (see ff vs 13, kh3, etc.)

basically they didn't really announce anything that wil come this year, they are literally selling hype and nostalgia backed by nothing but the hopes of their respective fanbases and people are acting like they have to rush out to buy a ps4 now for games that literally and figuratively do not even exist

Again, so? Fucking Shenmue III is getting made. TLG is finally releasing in 2016. FF7 remake will take a while but it will come out.
And two of these games are actually coming to PC. I don't give a shit that they are not exclusives. Being on PC only amplifies how awesome this was. I don't give a shit that it doesn't sell people on a PS4. Why does that matter? It was kickass and gamers won today.

Jawmuncher

LMAO agreed. My brother and I were shitting all over that game. The flavor chat was about as annoying as Oracle in Arkham Knight, the gameplay some kind of asscreed/xenoblade/monhun mess, the concept straight wtf, and after Killzone games we don't trust them to make good controls.

It was fun to see her shoot a Chevy off it's back with an arrow, at least. What now, Hawkeye?

e293529fb50ea60dee9ff70a47034f1b.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
yo how dare they advertise a game during my game advertisements.

sony easily won that one, too many megatons in one conference

I'm a big Shenmue fan, too, but I still find it kind of hard to chalk up a clean win for Sony on this (not that Microsoft's conference is any better). They didn't really show a lot of must have exclusives.

And the megatons they did have? A CG trailer for a remake that's who-knows-how-long-is-away and is probably not indicative of what the remake will actually look like. And Shenmue, which was a god-damned bit.ly link on a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom