• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

not really

people proclaiming "sony wins e3" because of a cgi trailer for a remake and a kickstarter ad are insane.. suppose they have to hold on to something since the ps4 has no games coming out for the holidays

Well for me that is enough.

Anyways, I bet Persona fans are really pissed right now.

And I'm still kind of sad we missed that last milestone.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
from my perspective, yes... but if they are trying to sell me on buying a ps4 then they didn't do a good job of it.

That's more or less how I feel about it. Horizon looked good, but that was the only exclusive that stood out for me. Everything else that interested me was multiplatform/on PC, and Horizon definitely isn't a system seller to me, despite interesting me.

Arthea

not really

people proclaiming "sony wins e3" because of a cgi trailer for a remake and a kickstarter ad are insane.. suppose they have to hold on to something since the ps4 has no games coming out for the holidays

I think you are as insane, there is absolutely nothing that Nintendo can do to top this day for me, only teasers are still of games I want badly. Not to mention that Nintendo games won't be on PC, while FF7R and Shenmue will. They can't win. This is steam thread, just reminding

MUnited83

For you.
not really

They announced three of the most wanted games in several years.Games that people thought long dead or that wouldn't ever happen. Of course they won. Nobody is going to top this for quite a few years.

Jazz573

They announced three of the most wanted games in several years.Games that people thought long dead or that wouldn't ever happen. Of course they won. Nobody is going to top this for quite a few years.

And yesterday Fallout 4. We just need Gaben to come on the PC conference and just say HEY GUYS HALF LIFE 3 is HAPPENING...in 2116.

Shadownet

Banned
They thought they had it in the bag with Backwards compatibility and Gears. Now all of that is just peanuts
Yeah seriously. Microsoft pulled out the big guns, and Sony showed them 3 Nuclear Warheads.
-----
I don't see Nintendo doing anything to top this unless it's like Super Mario RPG sequel. Even then that's not enough.

Arthea

Morning guys, can someone can make a summary of good E3 stuff for me?
too tired, lazy and depressed to look myself

oh boy where do I start
short version
No Man's Sky looks greater and greater, still no word on PC release
Shenmue has kickstarter, coming to PC
and finally, you not gonna believe this, we are getting FF7 remake.

You shouldn't have slept, I didn't and am happy about it

Shenmue 3, Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, Shenmue 3, that about wraps it up.

TLG!
SHENMUE 3!
FF7 REMAKE!

I'm totally serious.

oh boy where do I start
short version
No Man's Sky looks greater and greater, still no word on PC release
Shenmue has kickstarter, coming to PC
and finally, you not gonna believe this, we are getting FF7 remake.

You shouldn't have slept, I didn't and am happy about it

You mean trolls, not nice playing with my heart :(
d7eaa59cd8.gif

edit: OMG, looks like it's true...

Ozium

I think you are as insane, there is absolutely nothing that Nintendo can do to top this day for me, only teasers are still of games I want badly. Not to mention that Nintendo games won't be on PC, while FF7R and Shenmue will. They can't win. This is steam thread, just reminding

of course there is nothing that nintendo can do to top this for you, they make games focused on gameplay

Turfster

Oh, good, GAF is back.
That "Neogaf is currently experiencing high traffic from your ip. Your connetion has been limit please try again in a few minutes." message was scary as hell, almost thought the site got hacked =p

Slave Zero is 1$ on Retroism's own site via Humble widget.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ehhh Sony's conference was mostly no exclusives and Media Molecule continues to do style over substance games. The Last Guardian looked unimpressive both visually and gameplaywise. Uncharted technical difficulties lol.

Horizon looked really good and was the highlight of the show.

EDIT: No Mans Sky serving Spore vibes.

Sch1sm

Buy Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim. It's cool game. If you don't expect a dead psu soon.

Why not both E3 and Steam? We'll get some of these titles on PC. ;)

Anyway. This conference didn't make me any more inclined to jump and purchase a PS4. Not that Microsoft was lightyears better in any way, hah, I do own an XOne, though.

yuraya

Sony's conference was good. I'd give it 9 out of 10. All the constant timed exclusive bullshit is really annoying tho and no gran turismo also deducts a point.

I'd give yesterday Bethesda's the edge but Sony is close. Sony is def the best of today as MS, EA and Ubi were very boring.

Now that The Last Guardian and Remake are announced that pretty much leaves Half-Life 3 as the only remaining myth. Gabe pls

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Morning guys, can someone can make a summary of good E3 stuff for me?

FF7 Remake is "first on PS4," PC version implied by that.
Shenmue 3 has a kickstarter, and will be available on PC.
Ubisoft announced Ghost Recon: Wildlands, it'll probably be available on Steam but force us to use Uplay as usual.
Ubisoft also announced a new South Park game, which will also probably be on Steam and continue to cram Uplay down our throats.
Ubisoft also announced Anno 2205, which looked sort of okay.
Dark Souls 3 had an okay CG trailer.

The full summary, including non-PC stuff, can be found here.

Sorry for the list Turfster.

Sony's conference was good. I'd give it 9 out of 10. All the constant timed exclusive bullshit is really annoying tho and no gran turismo also deducts a point.

I'd give yesterday Bethesda's the edge but Sony is close. Sony is def the best of today as MS, EA and Ubi were very boring.

Now that The Last Guardian and Remake are announced that pretty much leaves Half-Life 3 as the only remaining myth. Gabe pls

Haha indeed.
Only Half-Life 3 left!

rtcn63

Red Faction Armageddon was predominately let down by its dull combat, and since Horizon looks a lot like it... I'm not getting my hopes up.

Ozium

nintendo could announce a remake of paper mario 1, a trailer for project HAMMER and a kickstarter for f-zero

thats how you win e3 these days apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom