• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3 is exciting and all but I take it all with a grain of salt. The announcements for games that are years away are really hard to get excited about.

Really? Even if you're a PC-only gamer, Sony's show alone had three of the most absurd e3 announcements in years back-to-back-to-back. The fever dreams of Shenmue, Final Fantasy and The Last Guardian fans.

Rampage Archer!

That is a game I would buy.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
really? surprising amount of shit out this year

hitman literally just got announced for the first time and it comes out in december

It'd been teased here and there over the past year or so, though, so a release this year isn't entirely shocking.

Adventis

The time has come...

tumblr_nmgsxdpGS91qgojlgo1_400.gif

ExoSoul

Banned
Welp, Deus Ex story is gonna be shit. Since dog companions are all the rage why not give him Doge as his sidekick while we're at it? And make a few references to Anonymous...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
There's no need for this.

JaseC is right. There are plenty of other threads on GAF where E3 games can be discussed. The only ones that make sense on this thread are the ones that are coming to PC / Steam. I know, I'm guilty of this too.

But seriously let's keep most of the E3 talk out of this thread unless it's relevant to Steam, please.

Shadownet

Banned
Square Enix should have found someone more enthusiastic.. this dude sound like a robot reading off a Michael Bay's script.

Should have hired Jackie Chan. I would want to see him announce some kick-ass games.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Square Enix should have found someone more enthusiastic.. this dude sound like a robot reading off a Michael Bay's script.

Should have hired Jackie Chan. I would want to see him announce some kick-ass games.

Well it's their CEO so might be why they have him presenting, you know.

Jazz573

I don't about people ranking the conferences. I'd just rather they didn't feel compelled to do so in what's supposed to be the Steam thread.

When has this thread ever really been about Steam? Sure sometimes Steam games are talked about, but most of the time it's anime GIFs, people talking non-Steam games, anime GIFs, random stuff, anime GIFs, non-Steam games, anime GIFS, Milamber being creepy, anime GIFS, NepNep, and did I mention anime GIFs?

Salsa

im avoiding the Store cause just by reading here it looks like theres actually stuff I want and money has run out

got wolfenstein tho

JaseC is right. There are plenty of other threads on GAF where E3 games can be discussed. The only ones that make sense on this thread are the ones that are coming to PC / Steam. I know, I'm guilty of this too.

But seriously let's keep most of the E3 talk out of this thread unless it's relevant to Steam, please.

lol. Little late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom