• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

someone tell kid salsa playing mk2 arcade that someday Kung Lao would dress in traditional Uruguayan gaucho clothing out of fucking nowhere and be called BRAZIL PACK

is there a mate item

Salsa

three-gauchos_1608521i.jpg

Gaucho-Festival-Vince-Alongi-Creative-Commons.jpg

15_kung_lao_gaucho_wtf_item.jpg

im losing my shit

No ,steam page makes mention of the beta

Yeah, I see that, but I thought Sony was clear that's an exclusive lol

Arrrgghhh. Came over that Honest Trailer for HL3.

I know it's in development, but how long until they officially announce it? :(

Well, if L4D3 isn't coming this year, then that's going to push HL3 further away. 2017/2018 is what I'm expecting frankly :( They're probably going to have a relatively short window between announcement and release. If it doesn't get announced by then, then.....

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I think Nier 2 (no PC version, at least at this stage) and Hitman Reboot (not the actual title; PC-inclusive multiplat) were the only announcements.
Wait, is the Hitman Reboot different from the Hitman game they showed at the Sony conference? I thought it was just supposed to be a new game, not a reboot.

So new stuff was Nier 2, Star Ocean, KH mobile game, and Project Setsuna?

Tellaerin

Still don't trus Deus Ex after the lies with Human Revolution. I couldn't play it like a shooter like I was told. If I want COd Deus Ex I should be able to have it.

Agreed, though a lot of folks here would pillory me for saying so. The "Deus Ex is supposed to be about stealth!" crowd has always annoyed me. Turning yourself into a tooled-up killing machine and going in guns blazing rather than sneaking around in the shadows ought to be an option for the people who prefer that. (I played DX: HR as "Adam Jensen's Punch-Out!!" myself because I enjoyed doing the nonlethal melee takedowns that much, but I'm funny that way.)

No Ibuki no buy.

No woman no cry.

Okay, that looks beautiful. Love the aesthetic there.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait, is the Hitman Reboot different from the Hitman game they showed at the Sony conference? I thought it was just supposed to be a new game, not a reboot.

So new stuff was Nier 2, Star Ocean, KH mobile game, and Project Setsuna?

Oh, I wasn't aware that it was shown at Sony's event.

Dsyndrome

Got excited when I saw that Kholat was $8.74 USD on Nuuvem, then sad when I saw it was South America region-locked. Probably spring for that and Titan Souls on GMG with the 25% off code, don't expect to get better than that for both this sale.

Salsa

im so intrigued by this conference thing

there just cant be any real announcements on it, right

I mean maybe Blizzard announcing something for WOW or PC hearthstone

other than that it's just Humble Bundle people confirmed

maybe they release an E3 bundle

Hey, cool, The Talos Principle is on sale, let's just look into that...

That's weird, there are four achievements with 0% of players who got them. Broken achievements? Ones just given out to one person (like "First!") or what's going on?

Oh...they added achievements for unreleased DLC. Which means there's unreleased DLC. I guess I can wait another year to buy it.

zkylon

zkylewd
:( ... but... we are brothers! Argentinians and Uruguayans are brothers, brother Salsa!

Not when we are playing football, of course.

i don't think there's ever been sort of fellowship between argies and urus

except maybe when one's playing against brazil or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom