• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumors pointed to TLG and FF7R
but i was completely shocked at Shemue and Nier

I was laughing at the FF7 rumors, I didn't believe for a second it was real.
They got me with the troll at PS Experience but this time I wasn't buying it.
TLG I was hoping to see but I've been saying that for years so actually seeing it was pretty unreal.

Thought I heard someone at gametrailers say 4 hours. Nevermind then.

I was dismissive at first but changed my tune when other outlets joined in to say that they'd also heard the news.

I assumed it was clickbait. Most of them were just quoting each other and could be tracked to the same source.
Oh well, glad it turned it out to be true.

Salsa

PBwkNpt.png

sorry doorkickers

it was close

fallout

Guys I have your approval if I want to buy The Long Dark?
If it looks like something you'd enjoy, I definitely recommend it. It's dark, cold and punishing. The one downside is that there's no real end-game, but it'll take a bit before you hit the point when you're in a steady-state of survival. They're also planning on a story mode in the future, so there's that as well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I assumed it was clickbait. Most of them were just quoting each other and could be tracked to the same source.
Oh well, glad it turned it out to be true.

Yeah, I was referring to sites reporting that they had their own confirmation. Granted, some would have been making it up, so I wasn't convinced.

JaseC

Speaking of cards, I still haven't received a sale foil. It's a long-running joke at this point.

Salsa

FyqMMXA.png

oh my god

there are no gauchos in brazil

or at least they don't look like that

gaucho in brasil is basically just someone from the south / rio grande

netherrealm stahp

JaseC

Are there cliffnotes of the Square Enix conference anywhere? I wanted to check if any of them were also announced for PC.

I think Nier 2 (no PC version, at least at this stage) and Hitman Reboot (not the actual title; PC-inclusive multiplat) were the only announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom