• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I set the bait, your move Night Dive.

IWuxVbr.jpg

It's Spencer's "Put up or shut up" moment, but my expectations there are decidedly low.

Yep. He'd have to show a lot for me to go "OK".

I'm going to crush your dreams and say that there's no way HL3 is being announced before L4D3. ;)

And I'm adding that there's no way L4D3 gets announced today or anytime soon, because Valve doesn't care about E3 and they're in the middle of rolling out Dota Reborn. That's going to occupy this week for them.

Day9 is hosting it, that's kind of neat.

http://www.pcgamingshow.com/

I'm expecting some Overwatch, WoD 6.2, Hearts of Iron 4, Soma, Total War: Warhammer...

I'm expecting more talk the upcoming graphics cards, Guild Wars 2 expansion, Overwatch, ARMA 3 map and DayZ engine optimization patch announced, Dirty Bomb, Killing Floor 2, Tacoma, Total Warhammer, Dean Hall's new game, Ion, more news about the various EVE Online spinoffs, and Streaming.

I am not sure what Nexon will announce. Maybe they are bringing Counter-Strike Online 2 over to the west? Maybe they'll announce a pending buyout of NCSoft and what this will mean for future NCSoft games?

I am hoping for some surprises. Like Valve showing up. :p

PC Gamer said Blizzard is going to talk about HotS and SC2.

already pinched myself
its real man

Damn, all this stuff is just unreal, it's like the craziest fanfic becoming reality.
You couldn't make a crazier E3 prediction than what actually happened.
OK, still no HL3.
But still, we know that one's happening eventually. Who seriously thought that we'd be seeing Shen Mue 3, FF7R and Nier 2? Hell, most people had given up on TLG.
Crazy.

How long is the PC conference anyway? Hour 30 like the rest have been?

Isn't it supposed to be 4 hours?

Damn, all this stuff is just unreal, it's like the craziest fanfic becoming reality.
You couldn't make a crazier E3 prediction than what actually happened.
OK, still no HL3.
But still, we know that one's happening eventually. Who seriously thought that we'd be seeing Shen Mue 3, FF7R and Nier 2? Hell, most people had given up on TLG.
Crazy.

Isn't it supposed to be 4 hours?

rumors pointed to TLG and FF7R
but i was completely shocked at Shemue and Nier

HotS talk will likely be centered on The Butcher, Leoric and the new Diablo themed map, Eternal Conflict.

Probably. Not familiar with the game. They said new content. While with SC2 it has got to be something about LotV.

HotS = Heroes of the Storm, right?

I still find it really weird that Heart of the Swarm and Heroes of the Storm has the same damn abbreviation.

Yes.

And agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom