• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Glad there's nothing like that between my country and the US. And no, we don't constantly apologize for everything. Some of us actually are assholes.

i don't think argies love urus wtf

don't get me wrong they still think they're above us like with everyone else in the world

arg to uru is like "awww they're cute lol"

but I feel like the actual hate or "UGH" is way stronger on our part

blame it on shoving that argie TV on local channels

Uzzy

WFwLIVl.png

Loving this character select screen.

Nice posing.

Jazz573

don't get me wrong they still think they're above us like with everyone else in the world

Over here we're too busy eating bacon and drinking maple syrup to have time to hate anyone. ;) Well, except for our politicians. I think most of my country would agree with me when I say FUCK HARPER.

Over here we're too busy eating bacon and drinking maple syrup to have time to hate anyone. ;) Well, except for our politicians. I think most of my country would agree with me when I say FUCK HARPER.

Most Canadian politicians are morons, to be quite honest.

I've got plenty of stories there.

zkylon

zkylewd
i find it weird that someone would strongly care about the shooting to be competent in deus ex

a stealth game can never really have good shooting because much of the joy of shooting games comes from encounter design and by definition in a stealth game encounters are usually few enemies patrolling. stealth games are intense because of many things shooters are not, they're more subtle, there's less enemies, they're less immediate, etc.

on the other hand, dishonored did wonders with getting chased, so maybe that's the direction i'd rather see deus ex going

yeah essentially urus don't erally have much of a special relationship with us since we look down on them like we look down on everyone and they hate us like everyone else hates us

not me tho

i just like japan things

Loving this character select screen.

Nice posing.
makes me want to make a thread about the size of her breasts

He's probably high.
lol

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Love seeing South American countries try to own gauchos like Texas tries to own cowboys.

Is it time for the Bus Avatar Legacy Collection?

kT6wA.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It happens during every sale but sale card prices are crashing surprisingly hard. Might even craft a foil badge if it continues.

I always craft the regular badge five times and the foil once so they're consistent with game badges.

zkylon

zkylewd
can't make up my mind on grow home

i think i'm gonna wait 'til next sale, not gonna be able to run it anyways

Speaking of Australia, you should probably stay away from there, knowing how much you're terrified of spiders.
yea not planning on visiting anytime soon

greatest moment in uru politics history

"this old hag is worse than her one eyed husband"

fucking lmao

chris lem on the comments with the truth bombs

It's true though, she is a wicked old hag. She sticks her nose into things where she is never wanted and always cries like a spoilt little kid when things don't go her way. She hated the pope when he was an archbishop in Argentina, but now that he is in a position of power, she is sucking right up his ass for support to their fake claim on the falkland islands.

lol

To say nothing of all the other things that try to kill people.

it's not dying i'm afraid of

Knurek

Fuck you Squeenix, and fuck your weak ass discounts.
Those dotEmu ports don't warrant buying at anything higher than $1.
FFXIII-2 is in an even worse state than the already pitiful FFXIII PC.
FF7 is already outdated.
I'd buy FF8 were it 70% off. As it friggin' has been in the past. :\

JaseC

Fuck you Squeenix, and fuck your weak ass discounts.
Those dotEmu ports don't warrant buying at anything higher than $1.
FFXIII-2 is in an even worse state than the already pitiful FFXIII PC.
FF7 is already outdated.
I'd buy FF8 were it 70% off. As it friggin' has been in the past. :

Please be excited.

zkylon

zkylewd
just got a pretty huge making-of book for dead state (forgot i had like $50 pledge)

pretty cool stuff, very detailed into the ups and downs of development and also tons of design talk which i enjoy

JaseC

just got a pretty huge making-of book for dead state (forgot i had like $50 pledge)

pretty cool stuff, very detailed into the ups and downs of development and also tons of design talk which i enjoy

The Art of Alice: Madness Returns is the only game-related book I own. Pity Valve cancelled The Art of Portal 2 as it would have been #2.

zkylon

zkylewd
Rick & Morty announcer pack for Dota 2

It's incredible, I don't like dota 2 but I might just play it with this.

lash me if old.

that's pretty cool

The Art of Alice: Madness Returns is the only game-related book I own. Pity Valve cancelled The Art of Portal 2 as it would have been #2.
i was gonna get the dark souls one but it's in japanese and it's kind of not that great from what i've seen

the alice book is pretty great tho, good one to have even if the game is kind of terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom