• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you probably weren't here around launch. Though only 4 on my friendslist own it which is unfortunate.

Oh really? I dont know. I really havent heard of it, but looks awesome. So how did everyone win it? Also in the Alienware Stream?
Wishlisted now. Hope it gets some sale during Summer Seal.

Negative confirmation. Just check lists of those who said they applied and those who didn't get in ;)

Alright ;)

The Hotline Miami key is for the Special Edition which includes the Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number Remix EP

WG9VHB6.png

a short one!

ModBot said:
Instructions for outunderthestars:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Titan Souls -- MB-654F75B9481A630F - Taken by salazar547. 29 entrants total.

t1433555975z1.png

C-Drive

If anyone is interested in Heroes of the Storm, Destructoid is giving away a free hero (Diablo) that costs $7 or something in game.

http://www.destructoid.com/giveaway-diablo-skin-for-hots--293395.phtml

About 400 keys left. You just have to leave a comment on the post.

I really wish I could get into MOBAs, but I tried this last night and had the same reaction to it I did DOTA2 and immediately uninstalled it.

I did comment for a key so someone else can get it via modbot later in case they don't get a chance to grab one now.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Making Steam badges for Close Your Eyes, it's a bit more fun than I thought it'd be.

5b902dc961a086b3ad210d650af0a400a125dea7.png

Decided to go for a sort of 'crayon drawn' look like the game artwork has.

(I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread first, pft...)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Thanks. Lets hope I win. I would rather have this than Hotline Miami 2 :D

I thought you can not make cards (and therefore badges) for free games or is that this other game from you?

You can't, but I talked about it and worked something out, so the game is applicable for it now. I wanted to get cards and stuff, so in basic there's something of a 'developer support' option, and I believe the cards and stuff only becomes available if you support the game, but there's no content locked behind it besides a few extra outside goodies. That way the game can remain free for anyone, but also people can support if they want and get a few extra goodies, and it will make it so the game can have badges, cards, etc.

I think this is all alright to say, I have to be careful as there's a lot of confidential stuff you have to sign and not talk about, but pretty sure this is all known and not related to that.

yesterday i got controller companion , it lets me use my desktop with a controller , im liking it very much atm , it also lets me play games that have configuration screens without having to use a mouse or keyboard so thats cool too

Popped into the XCOM 2 thread.

Someone is predicting five years until the death of the mouse + keyboard as the primary interface for PC gaming. And thus predicting the death of League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike and all of the most popular PC games in the world.

Okay then.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stacking -- MB-B8FF0B06C0D824F3 - Taken by Eila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom