• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg, the luck:
LgeDsKH.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
you forgot hektor, which looks cool and looks like your jam and is on my wishlist so I hope it's in teh bundle..

Have you played it mr horror man?

Not yet, I own it but on the backlog. I likely will get to it soon as recently been focusing on Wii/Steam horror games. Played Music Machine, Into The Gloom, and some others this week, along with Calling, Fatal Frame IV, and Escape From Bug Island this week on Wii.

oipic

Wish I was more confident that BM20 contained Shadowgate - I know it's only $2.50 or whatever, but I'm anticipating that the rest of the bundle will be cruddy (yes, I have no interest in Pier Solar).

Jawmuncher

Jurassic pale is down hope you lived it like I did. Gong to bed goodnight steam GAF love you never change .

Find sodas are real

chronomac

Fun little game.

I didn't like that one little drop of lava would kill you, especially since it could hide around cracks in the level, and I didn't enjoy backtracking before the final level, but it was still a decent game with a cool art style.

Side note: I really don't like the permanent PixelJunk logo on this, Eden and Monsters. Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom