• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Good thing Tekken 7 and Limbo 2 are coming to PC.
Really hopeful Ori 2 will do as well.
Would like Forza 3, but I guess this won't happen until GfWL2 is dead and burried.

Pixieking

Banned
If UWP makes ports better, faster, and easier then it isn't an inferior system.

Well, it depends on what you prioritise, right? Modding, GeDoSaTo, ability to use a Steam Controller? Then it's an inferior system. Ability to get ports easier/faster? Then it may not be an inferior system

That's no different than saying "you could buy a Playstation if you wanted Uncharted" to an Xbox owner.

See, this is the thing... I see nothing wrong with that. I would dearly, absolutely effing love there to be no platform exclusives. But we don't live in that world, sadly. So, yeah, I see no problem with saying to a Dark Souls or Uncharted fan "Buy a PS4 for Bloodborne or UC4", or an FPS fan "Buy an Xbox for Halo". This is the world we live in. We can't have everything, much as we would like to. It's just our differences in how we approach that. Which, obviously, are very different. :)

I see your edit. :p

But people are legitimately saying these PC versions shouldn't exist at all and that point of view is just abhorrent.

Mmm, because I haven't explicitly said this... I would have no problems with a UWP version. Just sell it on Steam as a Win32 app as well. I have no issue with the PC version existing, but give it to me on a platform I want, or don't expect a sale. :)

Ludens

Banned
Sony's conference will be:

-FFVIIR demo
-Kingdom Hearts 3 demo
-Last Guardian demo and release date
-Kojima's game teaser with nothing in it but people will claim magnum opus
-Horizon demo
-New Siren for VR
-MGSV Chapter 3

Anteater

How was last year bad?

53f0b8b79cu57.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Jaw, you finally have your dinosaur game in Ark Survival with an official mod to play as dinos (and other creatures)
Be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom