• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phawx

I am going to be keeping my eyes glued on the CoD bundle to see if it price glitches.

Which is my Steam Sale ritual.

Kuroyume

Banned
It can't be better than nothing

because nothing is perfect

I'll see myself out

tumblr_o8f7obXX6f1vw61zwo2_400.gif

Regginator

Dishonored GOTY is about all I want, so this doesn't bode well.

I don't think the GOTY Edition on Steam exists any more, only the Definitive Edition or separate DLC.

Also, you might want to keep an eye out on Humble Store, Green Man Gaming or GamerGate. I've seen the GOTY go for around 7/8 $ quite frequently.

Regginator

On the subject of Dishonored, according to the search bar I own the Definitive Edition (I own the GOTY, not DE) but then when I click on it I get a negative number. I don't think I've ever seen that.

disi8us5.png

I have nothing witty to write.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

army of tentacles: (not) the summer sale #4 -- MB-7336A7A191830EC5
army of tentacles: (not) the summer sale #2 -- MB-2018C7E06D08F4BA - Taken by Cth
army of tentacles: (not) the summer sale -- MB-48822D6E346BA48F
army of tentacles: (not) the summer sale #3 -- MB-ADF456E9B4604C25

Lomax

On the subject of Dishonored, according to the search bar I own the Definitive Edition (I own the GOTY, not DE) but then when I click on it I get a negative number. I don't think I've ever seen that.

disi8us5.png

As far as I can tell, the definitive edition on steam is just a bundle of the game and all dlc, which is what the GotY edition was. It isn't a separate app.

derExperte

I'll shorten my wishlist (263) after the sale. If some of them don't get a great discount they're gone for good. Which begs the question what's the game that's been the longest on your list? Grim Dawn (Nov 9th 2013) seems to be mine.

yuraya

I'll shorten my wishlist (263) after the sale. If some of them don't get a great discount they're gone for good. Which begs the question what's the game that's been the longest on your list? Grim Dawn (Nov 9th 2013) seems to be mine.

Stick of Truth (March 7, 2014) for me. Kinda feel bad for never picking it up. Was once a big fan.

I tend to delete my wishlist pretty often so nothing sticks around for long, but I do remember having Dead State on it for well over a year. It never went below 50% and the longer I waited the more stubborn I got about wanting a better discount. Ultimately a friend just gifted the game to me :p

how do you do the life is strange photo-focusing analogue stick rotation with the steam controller, which doesn't have a right stick?
Haven't tried it myself yet, but I bet you can engage the gyroscope for that. Maybe left paddle to start it, roll the controller for A and D and pitch to focus the mouse buttons. It could feel a decent bit like a real camera.

I don't think the GOTY Edition on Steam exists any more, only the Definitive Edition or separate DLC.

Also, you might want to keep an eye out on Humble Store, Green Man Gaming or GamerGate. I've seen the GOTY go for around 7/8 $ quite frequently.
Yes, I'm fully open to going to other storefronts at this point, apart from one thing. I still have a small chunk in Steam funds from card selling. Once that's gone and my cash is just cash, well I would have bought it from the BST thread last week,

iosefe

as much as i love dinos and rocket league, Rocket league is good, and Dinos are good

except the dinos in jurassic park weren't legit, BD Wong be damned

rocket league IS legit tho

Lomax

My wishlist white whale is Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock. Been on my wishlist for almost four years and has never had a single sale. Probably never will, but I still wait and hope.

Stick of Truth (March 7, 2014) for me. Kinda feel bad for never picking it up. Was once a big fan.

If you even remotely like South Park you need to pick it up. It actually made me appreciate the show a lot more. It will probably be $7.50 during the sale which is a bargain for what you'll get.

Azzawon

Finished university so it's time for me to dive back into my enormous pile of games in my library.

Btw, am I in the right place to ask for an invite to the GAF group on Steam? (Username is 'arusling')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom