• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

derFeef

Steam kinda lost my installed games? Everything is still on disk but it's not listing anything installed. Never had that problem before. o_O Help?

MUnited83

For you.
uufxqbeynff2fj0jxm8h.jpg

soon.gif

Dsyndrome

Nope, nothing. Install directory is still the same, games still there but library is empty in the client :/
It does this sometimes, happened to me with Evil Within last week. Reinstall the game via the client to the same location, and it will reacquire the files that are already there, will take as long as it needs to verify the install.

derFeef

It does this sometimes, happened to me with Evil Within last week. Reinstall the game via the client to the same location, and it will reacquire the files that are already there, will take as long as it needs to verify the install.

Thanks, that helps at least. I have many games installed though, hah.

Phawx

Yep, really shaping up. Just a shame it seems it will end up with a Z8500 instead of a Z8550.

They were confirming up and down that it was the 8550. Also they confirmed 5Ghz wifi support which only works on the 8550.

NM, I read up on the Dingoonity forums.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So there's a Rainbow Six: Siege Starter Edition now?

What is the Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition?
The Starter Edition...

- Provides full access to the Rainbow Six Siege game for 15€ / £11.99 with a different system for unlocking operators (see below).
- Instantly unlocks up to 4 Operators.
- Requires additional grinding to unlock the remaining 16 original Operators (Operators are unlockable for 12,500 Renown, compared to 500-2,000 renown in the Standard Edition)

- Slower unlocking of the remaining 16 Original Operators (GIGN, SAS, GSG9, SPETSNAZ, FBI):
12,500 Renown or 300 R6 Credits to unlock 1 Operator
Approx. 15 hours to unlock 1 operator using in-game Renown

15 hours per unlock.

Now, if this seems slow, you can always buy credits and just unlock everyone, however, you're still stuck in "slow mode" forever :\

MUnited83

For you.
They were confirming up and down that it was the 8550. Also they confirmed 5Ghz wifi support which only works on the 8550.

NM, I read up on the Dingoonity forums.

Yeah, but bad supply because of AMD discontinuing them is making them consider switch to 8500 again. Hopefully they can get the 8550 at least for the first few batches...

Come on, you're being unfair right now :p
Last time, they had an event to announce solely PC ports with Xanadu Next, SK Shinovi Versus and the best, Little King Story, which is basically a better game than all these three games :p
They're also bringing TiTS TC exclusively on PC :p

Also GTX1070 is 500 euros here at my place. Welp XD

I will try and get a 1070 Friday (not a Founders one) but I'm not getting my hopes up...at least a pre-order if possible

though some questionable pricing on the 1080s makes me think the 1070 prices are gonna be more toward $500 and not $400...which if they are I'll just have to pass for now

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Buy this to get the best WD has to offer. Really good.

I appreciate the fact that the DLC introduced optional objectives, but 99% of the time you're expected to ghost/non-lethal an enemy layout that assumes you'll throw caution to the wind. "Eugene" is very much a better protagonist, regardless.

This is like a dream bundle.

Humble Staff Picks Bundle

$1
1001 Spikes
Absolute Drift
Snake Bird

BTA
Hand of Fate
Death Trap
+ more games coming soon

$10
Viscera Clean Up Detail (+ house of horror DLC)
Craft The World

Lomax

Hand of Fate and Snakebird. Waiting for a bundle pays off again.

It wasn't Sanic bundle after all.

It's usually at least a couple weeks between when stuff shows up in the DB and when the bundle actually appears. Sometimes it's much longer than that, we waited months for the Humble PopCap bundle that was in the DB to the point that it became a running joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom