• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just wish Squenix would remember that it has games like Brave Fencer Musashi and Live a Live in its catalogue. "

"Sure, here's a re-release of Musashi: Samurai Legend."

On PS4 using the PS2 emulator - but it has trophies!©

Reading this thread about old LotR games really made me reminisce about Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. It was such an awesome game and it's incredibly sad how these games aren't available on Steam or digital platforms. Who owns the license now? Is it EA or Warner Bros? Ever any chance they'll release these old titles?

And I guess Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor is what comes closest to these Lord of the Rings adventures.
The best LOTR game, that isn't BfME 1 or 2, is definitely Lego LOTR.

Fallout 4's Creation Club mod is out now.
creationc.jpg

What it does:
A golf club melee weapon that randomly creates a vast variety of items, creatures or characters around the player while swinging it. Comes with weapon upgrades and color variants. Removing the extra ability turns the weapon into a regular golf club.
RPS did an article on the monumentous event.

I hope y'all are hyped.

prudislav

Another promising game leaves early access.

damn that looks great ... i remember watching some letsplay of some early build 2 yearsago and it was pretty amazing back then ... really curious how it is now

Hmm... is there a way to view games that have left Early Access? Like, just those games, not Early Access itself. I've probably missed a ton of them by virtue of Steam's layout.

I feel like a lot of EA games just get that one EA launch, with the "full release" being a sale promotion if they're lucky, and a news post if they're not. Super easy to lose track of them if you're not paying close attention.
i remember steamdb having small table about "Out of Early Access" launches , but dont see it there anymore ... would be great if someone was able to create such a list or be able to get such list from steamapi as in past 2 months lot of interesting games released from early access

redlacs

Puzzle fans should give Isotiles a play, the goal is to move over a tile and turn it red, do this for all blue tiles then go to the yellow tile to complete it. You can't walk over a tile that's already been turned red though

65C8FF4558C03DE0B12DC63D3E7840737DAADCE9

http://store.steampowered.com/app/654440/Isotiles/
The game is only a little over $1 too

thanks for the tip, it looks right up my alley. i like that the swift movement!
is that a restart icon in the top right? i mean, no undo?

Doomedfool

It appears Ubi stopped releasing physical SKUs of its PC games in the US last year, judging from Amazon and GameStop. The PC version of every new release from Just Dance 2017 up to and including Far Cry 5, with the exception of South Park 2 for some reason, is offered either only as a download or not at all. Interesting sign of the times.

The only downside to this for me is that Amazon only offers their pre-order/first couple week discount on new releases for physical versions. I usually have amazon credit, so getting new games from them is preferable, but it doesn't work in this case.

Arminsc

Would you recommend me a game? I'm looking for something that's 3rd person shooter or action from the 360 era that a newer PC can run at 60fps easily. Something not too long either, like 10 ish hours. My plays of Dark Sector and Bionic Commando were pretty enjoyable for being average games.

If you haven't, play Binary Domain. Great game!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Made a topic for the game on Gaming-Side, but an indie survival-horror game with fixed camera angles, limited inventory, & online co-op inspired by Resident Evil Outbreak released in Early Access on Steam today:

Outbreak: The New Nightmare released today, it for the first week of release discount is $7.19 (EA price is $11.99)

Game plans to be in EA for a while and add more enemies, stages, improvements, features, etc., but it's promising even in its early form.

I love the concept but those animations are kinda hilarious, even in early access and all.

Mivey

Has someone seen this before? When I try to play games in offline mode, I get this message.
untitledqasby.jpg

Of course I can't get any information since the client in offline mode cannot show anything from the Steam page. (Rather stupid design on that front).
EDIT:
Seems to be related to being in the Beta. It works as expected with the regular client.

Madventure

Made a topic for the game on Gaming-Side, but an indie survival-horror game with fixed camera angles, limited inventory, & online co-op inspired by Resident Evil Outbreak released in Early Access on Steam today:

Outbreak: The New Nightmare released today, it for the first week of release discount is $7.19 (EA price is $11.99)

Game plans to be in EA for a while and add more enemies, stages, improvements, features, etc., but it's promising even in its early form.

I guess this will seem dumb but I didn't know Humble sold early access titles

madjoki

Has someone seen this before? When I try to play games in offline mode, I get this message.
untitledqasby.jpg

Of course I can't get any information since the client in offline mode cannot show anything from the Steam page. (Rather stupid design on that front).

I'd guess it's bug in beta client, due to added commercial / site license stuff that has max number of users limit.

Woah Woah Woah need more impressions. RE Outbreak is one of my favorite games

Someone with photoshop skills should make a Serious Sam Bogus Detour ot.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
stuff I wil probably grab even at a "low" 50% off:

- Nitroplus Blasterz (this is my most wanted game this sale)
- the Paladins founders pack (I liked what I played and it keeps adding content, I actually regret not getting the founders pack before)
- Final Fantasy 14, even tho it has a sub which I will never renew.

Maybe Koihime Enbu also since they were nice enough to drop the base price to a more reasonable 19.99 recently.

The last few days my cpu has been running ~ 8-10 degrees hotter than usual up to 63 degrees under full load, it has got alot hotter here recently due to the summer but is it anything to worry about? (intel 5820k)

Coldsun

Banned
The last few days my cpu has been running ~ 8-10 degrees hotter than usual up to 63 degrees under full load, it has got alot hotter here recently due to the summer but is it anything to worry about? (intel 5820k)

Perfectly normal if the room temperature has gone up. 63c under full load is also totally fine.

Tagyhag

Huh that's interesting, I never played RE: Outbreak but everyone says they were a really cool multiplayer experience.

Does this play anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom