• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said was true though if you read his full answer.

I did read it and like I said in that thread, the full quote wasn't bad until the very last part. He definitely could've worded it a lot better than what he originally said and I would've just dismissed it. However, the past E3 week he has been speaking where in the end, he just ends up putting his foot in his mouth.

So yeah, still bad.

So, I know that for Army, we have a "key leak" coming from somewhere, but today I wake up to nearly 100 keys being activated. Is there a ey reselling site that is having a summer sale right now?

Eila

This just popped out in my inventory, no idea why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
F9jq7QL.png

So yeah if anyone wants it feel free to PM. Taken

Also what the heck happened to imgur? It's destroying the quality of my uploads.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, I know that for Army, we have a "key leak" coming from somewhere, but today I wake up to nearly 100 keys being activated. Is there a ey reselling site that is having a summer sale right now?

Kinguin. There are regular users selling your game for as little as AUD$1.29, so I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of keys were purchased internally for mystery boxes.

Jawmuncher

This just popped out in my inventory, no idea why ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
F9jq7QL.png

So yeah if anyone wants it feel free to PM.
Also what the heck happened to imgur? It's destroying the quality of my uploads.

For a second I thought this was 50% Valkyrie for owning Senran. I'd have been interested in that .

PaulSane

For a second I thought this was 50% Valkyrie for owning Senran. I'd have been interested in that .

You get a -25% coupon for Valkyrie if you own Shinovi Versus, although it said on the coupon that it applies to Complete Edition, not sure if it works for a regular one.

EDIT: the game itself also has a -10% launch discount, and i can confirm that the -25% coupon stacks with it to a total of ~33% off

Best thing about it, no bundle next week because of monthly.

Humble Monthly wont unlock until the week after (July 7th) so we still have hope for a bundle next week!!!

Between the monthly and the steam summer sale, we are totally not gonna get a humble bundle for a while aren't we?

Hektor

Seeing some Stormblood videos i'm kinda in the mood to give FFXIV another go after my initial 70 hour adventure a few years ago, but man, the idea of starting a time intensive online game yet again also gives me Dota2 ptsd. I just know that these games often have a rather negative influence on my mood and RL.

tmarg

GabeN got humblebundle shook.

Incoming best summer sale of all time?

I really doubt it. I think I might have turned a corner to actively disliking steam sales at this point. The prices are never better than what other sites have already done in the previous ~2 weeks, and everyone stops trying for the duration.

Mivey

Hitman is 66% off.

But the sale hasn't started yet.

tumblr_n6ptjjlQPi1rtmwk6o1_500.gif

And then the dev-man said
"There is a sale ahead
So you must pay me now," "Don't do it"
"You must pay me now," "Don't do it"
And still that voice came from beyond

"Whatever you do
Don't pay the dev-man
Don't even fix a price
Don't pay the dev-man
Until the Summer Sales start"

I really doubt it. I think I might have turned a corner to actively disliking steam sales at this point. The prices are never better than what other sites have already done in the previous ~2 weeks, and everyone stops trying for the duration.

It is their own fault. I mean I know for the casuals it is better that there are no dailies/flashes/meta but that drove people like me to go on multiple times per day and buy/play things I never would have before. Its fine and I will still buy things with my free card money, but things will be cheaper/ have been cheaper on other sites usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom