• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Aaand added 40 gaben-bucks to my wallet for 30€. Thanks PayPal.
Don't really plan on buying much or anything during the sale, but this money will come in handy for Cold Steel and Zwei, since knowing Xseed those aren't going to be sold outside the Store, except Humble and Gog.

BasilZero

Tropical storm Cindy would hit my area as soon as the steam sale will begin.

Won't feel the full force of it but going by history heavy rain will be enough to knock the electricity from my home 😩

Freezard

The Unreal series is the single player focused series, while the Unreal Tournament series is its sister/parallel MP focused one.

Also while its botmatches, UT bots are legendary. They are indistinguishable from real players. Its the hidden best thing about the UT games, you will always be able to play them as intended since the bots give you a 1:1 simulation of online play. NO other game has come close to the UT series bots, rather bots seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs overall.

I think you are exaggerating a little bit here, the UT bots (like all AI) are exploitable and it's possible to win games without even dying vs Godlike bots. But I do agree that the bots are still some of the best in the business and if you're a new player you're gonna get your ass whopped. However there's still no story or anything, although there are campaigns in the UT games it's just games vs bots on different maps and modes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Tropical storm Cindy would hit my area as soon as the steam sale will begin.

Won't feel the full force of it but going by history heavy rain will be enough to knock the electricity from my home 😩

Don't worry, the sale will last a couple of weeks and we probably won't see timed-exclusive discounts come back any time soon.

Stay safe!

dex3108

X1 Elite gamepad paddles are so good. I would like that those short ones are a bit more taller but i will get used to it or buy custom ones XD

Jalal

I think you are exaggerating a little bit here, the UT bots (like all AI) are exploitable and it's possible to win games without even dying vs Godlike bots. But I do agree that the bots are still some of the best in the business and if you're a new player you're gonna get your ass whopped. However there's still no story or anything, although there are campaigns in the UT games it's just games vs bots on different maps and modes.

Well yeah, you can put them in situations where they cannot cope but for someone new to Arena shooters they might as well be real players, and nothing beats UT bots as a chill way to experience the genre.

UT bots are fantastic in every game. I enjoy them more than real players.
are you me?
but seriously who even need people when we can have such bots

I agree, its reason enough to keep the UT games installed at all times for a pick up and play experience, plus keeps the game alive without depending on official servers or player population.

Tizoc

Fairy tail manga bundle?
Seriously? I mean yeah it starts out fine, but it loses steam overtime.
A one piece bundle wouldve sold like crazy tho

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
STEAM HAS MOTHERFUCKING GINTAMA WHAT?

edit: wait, its just randomly season 3? fuck everything

edit: in fact its not even season 3, its season 7 what >_>

Annubis

Wok

More like Placed on a FBI watch list bundle.

Yeah. Pay $17 to be on a new & exclusive watchlist.

esErijD.png

sprinkles

What's the connection between this and root double?
One is a shortish (about 5-6 hours per route, with multiple endings) mystery story about a missing woman (Root Letter), the other is a really long mystery story about a missing nuclear power plant (don't quote me on this one, I only read Rout Double for 30 minutes or so).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Farron Keep or Cathedral of the Deep first?

Keep is the annoying ass swamp area right or one of two IIRC?

Fairy tail manga bundle?
Seriously? I mean yeah it starts out fine, but it loses steam overtime.
A one piece bundle wouldve sold like crazy tho
It seriously does lose steam in the worst way. I seriously want to get into one piece again but I stopped at like 100 chapters and like episode 64 in the anime years ago and never came back and every time I look at how much has happened since then I get intimidated by the the time sink needed to read/watch it all.

Ascheroth

its not even season 3, its season 7, even more random
Nah, it's Season 3 if you're going by the different names.
Like the first 200 episodes are Gintama (season 1), then there's Gintama' (season 2) and then Steam has Gintama° (season 3) and earlier this year we had Gintama. (season 4).

Fuck, this is a confusing mess, lol.

Nah, it's Season 3 if you're going by the different names.
Like the first 200 episodes are Gintama (season 1), then there's Gintama' (season 2) and then Steam has Gintama° (season 3) and earlier this year we had Gintama. (season 4).

Fuck, this is a confusing mess, lol.

I think its a problem because lately anime studios love to divide their whole seasons in like 2-3 "seasons".

"Hey. Here is a 26 episode anime, but we release 1-13 in winter, 14-26 in summer. Its two seasons now.... Or is it?"

Tizoc

It seriously does lose steam in the worst way. I seriously want to get into one piece again but I stopped at like 100 chapters and like episode 64 in the anime years ago and never came back and every time I look at how much has happened since then I get intimidated by the the time sink needed to read/watch it all.
I reread one piece a few months ago
Took my about a month to read but i had a blast reexperience it

One is a shortish (about 5-6 hours per route, with multiple endings) mystery story about a missing woman (Root Letter), the other is a really long mystery story about a missing nuclear power plant (don't quote me on this one, I only read Rout Double for 30 minutes or so).
I would like to add that Root Letter is not a good VN. One of the worst VNs I've ever played and I'm not exaggerating here sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom