• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Black Flag was the first game to have an actual parry system. All earlier games just support blocking and counter-attacks.

And that was a HUGE improvement. I've been dabling in ACIII since it was on Xbox Games for Gold and holy crap the combat feels broken compared to Black Flag and after.

Nabs

CSD2 sounds great, I'll be there.

I still dream of a Cook, Serve, Delicious VS/Battle Mode similar to Tetrinet. What I'm trying to say is that I want to ruin someones day in CSD.

Knurek

We getting Terra Battle 2 or what? Any movement in SteamDB?
Dear god, please don't be another WinStore exclusive

CSD2 sounds great, I'll be there.

I still dream of a Cook, Serve, Delicious VS/Battle Mode similar to Tetrinet. What I'm trying to say is that I want to ruin someones day in CSD.

An online battle mode of Ore no Ryouri would be so fucking cool. I hope CSD!2 sells well enough so chubigans can contemplate on adding this.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-2B3FCE9590A3F438 - Taken by fifasnipe2224

Ganado

I doubt I'll ever actually release anything, but, hey, you never know. I've always wanted access to the full partner site, and with Direct replacing Greenlight, I figured I'd take advantage of the opportunity.
Is there a cap on how much space a game can take? And can you theoretically upload cracked games? Just curious.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Cels

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Megabyte Punch -- MB-0D4379A7A9A4A57A - Taken by Loptous. 5 entrants total.
Risk of Rain (humble gift) -- MB-EBF6FB31217C8F80 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 4 entrants total.
The Novelist (humble gift) -- MB-91492E85AB5CDD3B - Taken by neonglow. 2 entrants total.
Torchlight 2 (humble gift) -- MB-DF4052A76D93E565 - Taken by Giant Panda. 12 entrants total.
Trine 2 complete story (humble gift) -- MB-69D0D827A757336E - Taken by Dominican Power. 3 entrants total.

t1498148026z1.png

posted this in the summer soltice game giveaway too

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
July 10th for Fire Pro Early Access on steam...

...I'm going to have to break my early access rule for this one boys.

Pachimari

You should learn how to dodge properly but heavy attacks can be countered. But like I said, the timing is a bit different.

I liked the simple combat-system right until they tried to make it challenging. All kinda fell apart then.

I love the combat system, it makes me feel like a badass. But them making the templars challenging does not sit well with me. I fell like I had the timing down as I could counter attack any move, and then suddenly it all becomes a bit more complicated.

Anyway, I took care of all targets on my list. I only got
Robert de Sable
left to end. I'll probably do it tomorrow, this game is making me tired.

Jalal

Unreal Gold, Unreal 2, UT and UT3 (those last two aren't "real" singleplayer modes, more like a collection of bot matches held together with cutscenes/text)

How many of them have an sp mode?

The Unreal series is the single player focused series, while the Unreal Tournament series is its sister/parallel MP focused one.

Also while its botmatches, UT bots are legendary. They are indistinguishable from real players. Its the hidden best thing about the UT games, you will always be able to play them as intended since the bots give you a 1:1 simulation of online play. NO other game has come close to the UT series bots, rather bots seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom