• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Souls 2 looks a bit too bright coming from Bloodborne, so I use a reshade to make it more.. grim. I'm liking it a lot.
3F8974DA16ACBE424E4D1DB9851C267EC4436DE0

Not necessarily. Publishers can get away with lower discounts on Steam due to the sheer size of its active userbase.

Interesting, thanks.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if there are good let's plays of the story modes of fighting games

like all that nonsense looks very entertaining right up until there's like gameplay

bbd23

oh shit speaking of dishonored 2, its base price went from 79.99 to 49.99 canadian. when did that happen

now im really excited for the summer sale

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh shit speaking of dishonored 2, its base price went from 79.99 to 49.99 canadian. when did that happen

down to 39.99€ in Euroland aswell. And Farcry 4 is down to 29.99€ which would be exciting except its never 75% off so fuck em.

Ascheroth

That's mostly the redesigned encounters of Scholars. They seem to think that more enemies = more fun
Multi-enemy bosses and the tons of stone statues have to be my most disliked things. I mean, I wouldn't mind the stone statues if there were more branches of yore, but as it stands the statue/branch ratio seems to be heavily skewed.

Are you playing on max settings? If so, then this game has not aged well, holy moly. Thought it looked okay at launch...
Eh, that's a random shot of a wall and a mountain wall. I'm also not seeing anything particularly wrong there. The game looks 'okay' and occasionally great. Though I'm also using ReShade ingame (since I have to use it anyway if I don't want it to insta-crash) to give it an ever so slight sharpening and I'm not sure if normal steam screenshots take that into account. Probably not.

Pixieking

Banned
kgvfP7z.png

wait no one told me tekken was this

there's like lasers and anime robot ladies and evil corporations?

wth

The biggest thing we found amusing with Tekken was when we played one of the PS2 titles (Tekken Tag, I think?), and found out that the evil looking mechanical ninja/samurai Yoshimitsu helped out the UN High Commission for Refugees, saving children from war zones.

Such a big WTF? moment.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
The biggest thing we found amusing with Tekken was when we played one of the PS2 titles (Tekken Tag, I think?), and found out that the evil looking mechanical ninja/samurai Yoshimitsu helped out the UN High Commission for Refugees, saving children from war zones.

Such a big WTF? moment.

Why you gotta discriminate against Demon Samurai from hell like that? Tentacle demons from hell can't love the kids too??? LOL

But for real, all the stories in Tekken are nuts. Volcanoes, the DEVIL blood, robots, assassins, Robot Assassins. Tekken is wonderfully weird.

down to 39.99€ in Euroland aswell. And Farcry 4 is down to 29.99€ which would be exciting except its never 75% off so fuck em.

Nice catch. Both games' base price went down here as well. I wonder what else going the same route.

Edit: it seems Bethesda games just got a price drop. Doom and Fallout 4 base price went down as well.

❤ Bethesda.

zkylon

zkylewd
having a pretty awful time with the ringed city

finding all these enemies with the curse and ranged attacks and unblockable attacks really irritating, specially when there's nothing of worth in the super linear level design either

and like dying is like part of the experience so while that's frustrating i'm like ok cool next time i'll win, but then it crashes and i'm like, i'm done

i want to see how it ends but wow this is a shitty dlc and a terrible way to send off the series

i hope it gets better at one point. i'll probably keep going when i'm less pissed off at it

Hektor

i wonder if there are good let's plays of the story modes of fighting games

like all that nonsense looks very entertaining right up until there's like gameplay

TEKKEN 7 feature an ingame cinema will all cutscenes of past tekken games, altho you need to earn ingame Munny to unlock it.

Lain

Dont think I will be available this time, but I really think its great how you are really trying to deliver good ports on PC with the help of the community compared to even big AAA publishers who dont care about community feedback at all (looking at you S-E with the Nier port...).

My experience with Ghostlight beta testing is great. Ross and the team are really responsive and quick. If there is a bug, its mostly fixed really fast.

I agree.
I really like and appreciate what Ghostlight has been doing for their PC ports and it's great to see them keep going at it.

A great purge was done in Fallout 4. Raider radio is now off the air. Forever.

But not before I got a bunch of raider-exclusive settlement items built.

Multi-enemy bosses and the tons of stone statues have to be my most disliked things. I mean, I wouldn't mind the stone statues if there were more branches of yore, but as it stands the statue/branch ratio seems to be heavily skewed.

There are exactly enough branches for all of them but they are all over the place. It would be more rewarding if they didn't try and kill you as thanks.

Ascheroth

There are exactly enough branches for all of them but they are all over the place. It would be more rewarding if they didn't try and kill you as thanks.
Yeah, I just meant that you come across way more statues than branches : P
Unless I'm super unlucky and just miss all of them. Wouldn't surprise me either considering how I seem to manage to play the game differently than everyone else : P
I assumed you get enough for everything eventually.

Yeah, I just meant that you come across way more statues than branches : P
Unless I'm super unlucky and just miss all of them. Wouldn't surprise me either considering how I seem to manage to play the game differently than everyone else : P
I assumed you get enough for everything eventually.

15 hours in, the branches are still pretty rare. Maybe people actually do backtrack a lot to open up those blocked paths.

Ladekabel

I remembered that Ensalved got a PC port. Then I wondered why Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom hasn't been ported yet. Now we'll probably get Knight's Contract.

Pachimari

Tekken 7 is definitely the GOTY this year so far. It's damn amazing, so deep and so hard to master. So much to learn, so many advanced mechanism and techniques. And it's oh so beautiful.

Haint

Anyone here own Dead Effect 2? I think they're adding a 75% off coupons for the VR version in your inventory. If someone happens to not want theirs, I'd love to have it, please PM me.

Arminsc

My GOTY for the moment is Nier: Automata, but I didn't enjoy it as much as other people.
It can still change, since I have yet to touch Prey, and I'm a sucker for sci-fy horror stuff.

Ladekabel

What ?
Also, please no if true. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom deserves it more.

"We wish for more ports of Bamco's 'buddy' games!"

250px-Monkey_paw.png

Nah, nothing has been announced so far which makes me wonder. Didn't Enslaved do well enough to warrant ports of other games Banco released in this years? Would love to see Majin ported since I missed it back in the day.

Hektor

Tekken 3 had an Aztecian Orc God with the power of telekinesis and the ability to transform into a dragon and absorb souls.

Tizoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom